Trading Room

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Room

This topic contains 39 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

I went in the trading room this weekend (my first time) and saw all kinds of cute things on pets. Made two nice friends too:) Can someone tell me what the names of these items are- I really like them! First, A Pair of black glasses that had colors swirling through the lenses. Second, a tiara that lit up and lights move from right to left on it. Third, a black skirt that has white lights sparkling on it. And my favorite, a pair of fluffy wings that fluttered really pretty. The outside of the were purple, then they had blue, then they had red and then yellow. Thank you for sharing what you know! crissy135

Hi crissy, sorry I haven’t responded, been super busy. Here are the PSF’s I’m interested in: Creamy Creme Brulee, Brine Shrimp Burger, Crunchy Carrot Chutney, Deep Sea Barnacle Bagel, Candied Caramel Corndogs, Skillfully Skewered Shrimp, Saltwater Taffy, Saltwater Snow Chips, Wintry Raspberry Tea, Florida Key Lime Pie, Watermelon Punch, Runny Honey Sundae, Mistletoe Cookie Dough Ice Cream, Elegant English Muffins, Strawberry Jiggle Torte, Tiny Tea Scones, and Sunflower Seed Sorbet. I will also take any PSF’s from the new Webkinz. Thanks so much for offering and sending. I will get an updated PSF wanted list together this weekend, if I have time, lol. ~MORHB~

crissy135

MORHB- So here is the food in my dock that I do not know if you need or not- Jumbled Google Caboodles, Figgy Pudding, Candy Catnip, Sparkling Flower Fondue, Pastel Pancakes, Creamy Creme Brulee, Golden Whimsical Wontons, Bangers and Monster Mash, Bangers and Mash, Bamboo Canneloni, Brine Shrimp Burgers, Buggy Jelly, Buggy Squawkamole, Catnip Chips and Dip, Crunchy Carrot Chutney, Deep Sea Barnacle Bagel, Black Forest Sandwich, Candied Caramel Corndogs, Skillfully Skewered Shrimps, Saltwater Taffy, Saltwater Snow Chips, Wintry Raspberry Tea, Frosted Kibbly Chunks, Wild Beast Brisket, Florida Key Lime Pie, Watermelon Punch, Runny Huney Sundae, Honey Glazed Salmon, Mistletoe Cookie Ice Cream, Elegant English Muffins, Flounder Flan, Strawberry Jiggle Torte, Tiny Tea Scones and Sunflower Seed Sorbet. Those are all in the crissy dock and I think they are all PSF but I do not know food so well. Can you just let me know if you want need any of these so I can clean my dock out? AND, if there are foods that you need that are not on here- please write me back with the names and I will get them to you this week. I can also get you the new green peppermint one if you want it- I have some friends with a lot of pets who are nice and help me send to you and Lamb! Hugs crissy

Hey, I have the room designs almost finished I am thinking I will be done on Friday, depending on if we get the extra table and optional shell chairs. Okay well I will cya around.

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG I feel horrible crissy. I am no where close to done the dock crashed!!!!!! I dont know what to do! I did noo put anything in it but like ten items. so i need you to get on and stick it all in staorage room. I fell so awful okay I ope I cya tonight!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.