Trading Room

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Room

This topic contains 39 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

I went in the trading room this weekend (my first time) and saw all kinds of cute things on pets. Made two nice friends too:) Can someone tell me what the names of these items are- I really like them! First, A Pair of black glasses that had colors swirling through the lenses. Second, a tiara that lit up and lights move from right to left on it. Third, a black skirt that has white lights sparkling on it. And my favorite, a pair of fluffy wings that fluttered really pretty. The outside of the were purple, then they had blue, then they had red and then yellow. Thank you for sharing what you know! crissy135

cutie135

Soooooo I learned today after all of my work and idea that you cannot have so many pets in one room- I was dressing them and sending them to the movies but now that room is locked up because i have too many pets in it- does anyone know how many pets can be safe in a room? I guess I cannot sell out a movie theater with my pets haha although it looks really cool- even without a screen:) crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

LambTyler

Crissy I have never had a problem like that, but then again I have never sent very many pets in the same room. It might have just been a glitch though, I don’t think there is a fixed number of how many pets can go in a room. And I would love to jump furniture some more ;) LT

crissy135

Thanks everyone! I’ve been chatting in the Doug room lately since I do not have a trading collection. I love seeing all the pets and clothes and have made some new friends:) I saw a Melody for the first time so now I know what everyone is always asking for haha. I saw two more items I am curious to know the names of- one was a multi colored pastel feathery skirt and the other was a blonde braided wig. They were both very pretty and I would love to know the names- let me know if you know what they are and thank you as always! crissy135#solvetheneontutu

LambTyler

Hi crissy!! I had fun chatting the other day, I hope we can do it more! The gold wig is called the Rapunzel Wig and is from the e-store. The skirt might be the pop pink skirt, an e-store item. If you search up webkinz pop pink skirt and look at images its the first thing. Tell me if that’s it. Hope I helped! LT

cutie135

Oh Lamb I have wig now- I love wigs! DF has sent me a couple and they are so so fun! Sent some food and working on some more for you- I have a couple of WF friends who have tons of pets so hopefully they can send what you do not get:)

LambTyler

Thanks cutie! And glad you like the wigs, the gold one is very nice. TTYS, Lamb

crissy135

DF- I got into my cousins old account and sent you some friend requests- its cutie135 like crissy135 haha- she helped my set up my account. And also to all my friends, please add my new account- there is some old holiday stuff in there- I need an expert to visit the house and let me know what is collectible in it haha

dogfish

Hi crissy, so glad I found this post. I think I had your cousin on my list at one time, the user is very familiar. If you want I can hop around and advise you on which items you should hang onto. Anything old, that you would only get by trading I would keep. Any old holiday items are keepers. I was happy to find cool shades and B-shoes on my cousins account, after she passed it on to me. You never know what you may find. Now that I know it’s you, I’ll accept. DF

im so sorry i couldnt make ur party i wasnt home :( thanks for inviting me tho! :)

crissy135

Lissy had the best birthday ever! I am always so lucky to meet super nice people on WW . Cool, you were so nice and thank you for finding the walls I need for my next rooms! Fairy Godmother- I had never even seen the wing window so what a delight! I do want to invite you and my other friends over to give some decorating advice! Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has made this so nice for me- I will always remember and share when the stuff I have now is stuff other new people need:) Good goes around! And DF- you always rock and I did not know Midnight was your friend- I feel very special that you guys have helped me so much- I give back as much as I have or can:) Learning from masters always….hearts and hugs to each of you- I am so super thankful to have such awesome friends:)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.