Trading Room

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Room

This topic contains 39 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

I went in the trading room this weekend (my first time) and saw all kinds of cute things on pets. Made two nice friends too:) Can someone tell me what the names of these items are- I really like them! First, A Pair of black glasses that had colors swirling through the lenses. Second, a tiara that lit up and lights move from right to left on it. Third, a black skirt that has white lights sparkling on it. And my favorite, a pair of fluffy wings that fluttered really pretty. The outside of the were purple, then they had blue, then they had red and then yellow. Thank you for sharing what you know! crissy135

crissy135

Thanks Koala- I still have not figured out what tiara that is- DF had the dress and wings so I was able to find those out but the tiara is still a mystery- like the neon tutu lol!

I tried to search Kinzpedia but I don’t know the color of the tiara. Try searching kinzpedia for those items. Good luck! BD

cutie135

So here are the things I forgot about—— 4 purple glam chairs from Webkinz Newz, 4 beach house seashell chairs from Webkinz Newz, Master Grill (IDK where this is from), Purple Persian rug (IDK where this is from) and some regular stuff only if you have extra or extra KC right now- Mega Modern Stools and Island, Brushed Metal Dining Table and Chairs, Funky Girl Floors, City Chic Windows, White Kitchen Cabinets with Black Tops thank you so much crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

cutie135

No i do not have one. Would be cute to see- did not know you did the hamsters too:) See ya tonight in WW! And I sent you some more building kits so we are not double gifting anymore! You send them all from now on-crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

LambTyler

Yup I have one midnight hamster. I will get the parts together and send, but I already sent something to your cutie account today so it will have to be tomorrow. The costume has 5 parts I believe. Thanks for the kits! Lamb

LambTyler

Hey crissy! I was wondering if you have the mazin hamster stunt outfit? Its a cute outfit and if you don’t have it I can send it to you. Let me know! Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.