Trading Room

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Room

This topic contains 39 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

I went in the trading room this weekend (my first time) and saw all kinds of cute things on pets. Made two nice friends too:) Can someone tell me what the names of these items are- I really like them! First, A Pair of black glasses that had colors swirling through the lenses. Second, a tiara that lit up and lights move from right to left on it. Third, a black skirt that has white lights sparkling on it. And my favorite, a pair of fluffy wings that fluttered really pretty. The outside of the were purple, then they had blue, then they had red and then yellow. Thank you for sharing what you know! crissy135

cutie135

So the new challenge on here has the chairs I need so I got two of them already- here is the rest of the list I am looking for help with: 2 purple glam chairs from Webkinz Newz, 4 beach house seashell chairs from Webkinz Newz, Master Grill (IDK where this is from), Purple Persian rug (IDK where this is from) and some regular stuff only if you have extra of these- Mega Modern Stools and Island, Brushed Metal Dining Table and Chairs, Funky Girl Floors, City Chic Windows, White Kitchen Cabinets with Black Tops thank you so much crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

I think the wings you are refering to are the wings in the estore clothing section for 2000 points. Look and see!-CTT

Crissy, here is the basic house layout, sometimes they are confusing, so I would share it with your mom. (we all have to do that sometimes ;) ) Okay so, I really think we should start from the top..Oh well, okay so start at the tipp-y top of the map and buy for yards, building upward and stacking on one another. (Don’t worry I think I know what we can do with these) Then buy a single medium room, and stack it directly on top of all the yards. (so right now you really have a tall line) Then yet another medium room right on top! And now we make a curve to left hand side, with a another medium room we will be using as a bedroom, and a small room right under. (this will be the bathroom) At the end it should make a line of four yards, with a square that is at first even with the yards but goes to the left, basically the apartments (your pets rooms, which are kinda I guess like an apartment) is a square. If you want to do it in levels then its medium room, hooked onto yards, to the left small bathroom. Level-2 above bathroom is bedroom and then to right, right above kitchen is living room. I hope this makes sense. We will work on the rest, and cutie, or cutie if your mom is reading this, I am sorry about last night,…………….. I was not quite patient enough, but I do think that this will work better. Tell cutie, or cutie, not to worry about the rest until later.

ushie135

Hi DF yes I did send you that stuff and I hope you got something good with the soda! You have been the best bff ever and I thank you so super much for being such a great friend! crissy

crissy135

DF- I wish it was Thanksgiving but it is Halloween but I wanted to say I am so thankful for people like you, Becky, Lamb, NoOne, Mom, Box and so many others! It is so hard to give back what you all have shared with me but I am trying really hard. Becky, I wish I had magic stuff for you and I hope you got the signature dining chairs and if you did not I will hunt for you, Lamb, I have sent some stuff I hope you like as I have loved what you have sent me, Mom you were the first and you and Lamb are getting some carousel psf tonight from me, No one- I am sending some Oscilly seeds to you for your doggie account tonight, Box you are my design guru and have never said anything you want because your secret santa gets it for you lol and secret santa I sent you some stuff tonight and I hope you like it- you have been the best in teaching me so much, being a great friend and it is so hard to give to you so I hope what I sent is a pleasant surprise and that the sodas pop in a bubbly good way! You all rock!

LambTyler

Thank cutie! And I really do appreciate the psf you sent! That’s great about the carousel horse! Talk to you later! Lamb

dogfish

Hi crissy nice post. Was it you that sent me WF items and soda pop??? I could not imagine who sent that I was so surprised. If it was you thank you so much, I get few gifts, of course I ask for none, maybe that’s why LOL Becky did get her chairs. I am waiting to see your newly decorated house, See ya soon, Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.