Trading Scuba Belt and Plumpy!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Scuba Belt and Plumpy!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

nutty_buddy

Arcticmonkeys wrote on 2012-10-30 at 06:29 PM

Hi! I only need other priceless/sail clothes. Thanks!

Arctic

My friend wants/needs a scuba belt…like crazy LOL Would you do points??? LMK

NB

nutty_buddy

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 04:15 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-01 at 03:17 PM
      mislev
      If you like (because I know how much you want it lol) I can send you my scuba belt for not….I will find another later down the line im sure :) LMK if that’s ok with you :P
      NB

NB~ you still didn’t send my psi bed back PLMK :)

Hi Puppy :P

Im kinda confused lol the last I remember I was still waiting for a response from you on what you wanted me to do LOL :P Is that what you prefer over the points?? Like I said you can probably get a higher (better?) value trade doing it for an item but I don’t remember you posting back LOL!! :P I still have it in my dock no worries lol it wasn’t going anywhere til I heard back from you lol :P Ok, cool, can you remind me on your UN again?? Is it puppylover1156? Sorry I am bad with that LOL!!! LMK asap so I can get it back over lol…sorry if you responded and I missed it :P

NB

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-01 at 03:17 PM

mislev
      If you like (because I know how much you want it lol) I can send you my scuba belt for not….I will find another later down the line im sure :) LMK if that’s ok with you :P
      NB

NB~ you still didn’t send my psi bed back PLMK :)

nutty_buddy

mislev

NB

mislev

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-31 at 03:09 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-30 at 09:40 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-30 at 09:13 PM

Arcticmonkeys wrote on 2012-10-30 at 06:29 PM
      Hi! I only need other priceless/sail clothes. Thanks!

Arctic
      My friend wants/needs a scuba belt…like crazy LOL Would you do points??? LMK
      NB

arcticmonkey……i have been trying to get the scuba belt i have all the rest of the pieces…
      i have
      white movie star dress
      pink ears
      slips
      elephant shirt
      elephant shoes
      hula top
      woodland tiara
      water dog falls
      frozen treats cart
      backyard bubble blower
      retired tropical waters fountain
      PLMK if you like anything
      thanx
      mislev

mislev, please friend me at clo91. I can’t keep using Nutty as a post office, whenever I want to give you an item. Thank you, Chloe

3rd try
      chloe…i did send a friend request but just as a friend so i can meet up in the clubhouse with u sometime id like that
      mislev/ beclev

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.