Trading Signature, Rare Clothes, PSI, PSF, and much more!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Signature, Rare Clothes, PSI, PSF, and much more!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

sourcandy

Hey everyone! I’m trading many items, including Signature, Rare Clothes, PSI, PSF (Pet Specific Food), Rares, Valued, Exclusive, and much more! Just post what you are looking or if you want to know what I have. Nothing is for free, sorry. Enjoy trading! (:D)

foxstar2000

Heyz! i was woundering what you had for clothing? i am mainly looking for, Black torn, Halo, Wings, 3-D glasses, cat eared toque, Purple Denim Jeans and Orange army, I know its alot but if you do have any for trade it would be really cool if we could work some thing out. If you dont have any of those, I was woundering if you had the neo gothic dining table? I REALLY need the table for the room theme to be complete so that would be cool to. If u have any of those for trade, tell me what your looking for and i will hope fully have it. If not, Hope you get a good trade! :) THNX ~~Melody Musical Dalmation

Hello! Do you have these items for trade? I already made a forum with this wish list on it, but I’m doing it again, so I have other options just in case the trade doesn’t work, and nobody’s responding. Oh well…that’s alright. ;) They are probably very busy. Ok, do you have these items? Big bark clock tower, rapid rescue fire engine, ambulance, puppy patrol car, and palatial platform? My trade list is on Aquamarinekatsuma’s trading for signature and e-store forum. ( sorry, I don’t have time to type it all up here.) There is just one item that’s missing on my trading list: the Victorian bird bath. Have a sweet day! :)

Madukayil

Hi! I am looking for signature furniture (specifically the chairs) and psi, so if you would be alright with listing which ones you have, that would be fantastic. If not, just let me know what exactly you are looking for, and I’ll see if I have it. My user is Madukayil, and I would love to add you as a friend if you could let me know your user. Thanks, and good luck trading! –Maddie

dogfish

Hi maddie, if by chance you are trying to get the chairs for Becky, she has all of that sig stuff already. She is my friend and she told me this past weekend she bought an account and made sure it had all the sig exclusives added to it. She asked me to tell everyone she didn’t need it anymore, but of course my post didn’t go through. If you need the chairs for yourself, nevermind, LOL DF

Madukayil

Hiya DF! Yup, I was hoping to trade for them so I could send them to Becky, but I guess that won’t be working out, hehe. Oh well, maybe by some miracle there might be something else Becky needs…yeah, that might not be happening for a while, lol. Thanks for letting me know: much appreciated! –Maddie :)

Hey there! could you make a list of your signatures? Thanks! :) ~AQUA

LambTyler

Hi sour candy! I would want to know what items you are trading, so putting them in a list would ne helpful. But I did see you said you were trading psf! I just made a forum called Lamb’s PSF collection so if you could check it out and see if you have any I need that would be helpful. And I know you said nothing for free so I could trade them for other psf. Feel free to add me at Bubblon. Thanks, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.