Trading via Kinzmail!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Trading via Kinzmail!!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  primadonna23 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

primadonna23

Hey everybody!! I have some items I wouldn’t mind trading! Let me know if you’re interested in an item, make me an offer and friend me…. Dec231997. I am always looking for unique Garden, Fashion and home décor items. Fashion in particular, I am looking for formal gowns and shoes, specifically a wedding dress (have been looking for one for years!). Here is my list of available items: MEDIEVAL THEME- Couch, Bed, Pedestal… IMPERIAL… Urn (highly valuable!!)… NOBLE- Viscountess Vanity Table… NEO GOTHIC- Bookcase (sells for thousands)… PET SPECIFIC ITEMS- Egg chair, Hover Sleigh, Hot Rod Desk… CLOTHING- Springtime Dress and shoes, Snowglobe hat, (2) Old School Pants, (3)Face Stickers, Fishing Hat, Trendy Sneakers… MISC- Holiday Wreath, Ornament Basket, Rotating Christmas Tree, Lime Green Dresser (Not available ANYWHERE), Poinsetta Candleabra… FIGURINES- Mermaid bobblehead, Groovin’ Gorilla, Chow Down Duck… PLUSH TOYS… I have most of the Host characters if anybody would like them for a small exchange, if somebody collects them. Thanks for reading! Please Reply if you are interested in anything! :D

Anonymous

I HAVE A WEDDIG DRESS AND CAN GET U THE HAT TOO! I HAVE LIKE 100 OF THE WEDDING DRESSES! JUST FRIEND ME! I WANT ALL NEO GOTHIC AND PSI AND OTHER RARES.PLZ LOOK HERE !

primadonna23

Hey, I no longer need the wedding dress, but do need to unload a Gothic bookshelf, a true blue birdbath PSI, a pink google gem garden PSI and Wilds of the Jungle couch PSI. If you have any rare garden items, home decoratives or furniture (i.e. Formal Bookcases) I’d be happy to trade!

mathgeek

I have the Baroness Bookshelf from the Palace Princess theme if you’re interested. Friend me, my username is mcin7 . I’m interested in the Neo Gothic bookshelf in return.

Anonymous

i dont get it ! what is a formal book case! why is every thing formal!and can u give me an example of what rare garden items u want ?i really am confused! plz explain to me the items u want with their real name! cuz i dont know what to get! and if u want i can get u a wedding veil too! plz respond! from katara363

primadonna23

I’m sorry katra363, I don’t know the ‘real’ name of the bookcase. And by ‘formal’ garden items I meant nice pieces like fountains, statues, ect. For example, I recently traded for an Exclusive Enchanted Garden Fountain… That’s something I would consider ‘formal’. And mathgeek is right, I have already received the wedding dress and had already owned the veil. Could you please tell me what YOU want? I am willing to trade you the pink google gemstone garden or the Wilds of the jungle PSI. The birdbath PSI is no longer available.

mathgeek

I think primaddona stopped looking for the wedding dress, but I’m interested if you wanted to trade it still. I have the neo gothic night stand. I have a bunch of psi. Friend me, my username is mcin7 . What’s yours?

primadonna23

Hi mathgeek! I’m not really sure what I’d do with the Baroness Bookcase, but if you’d really like the Neo Gothic Bookcase, then I’ll make the deal :) If you wouldn’t mind though, could you tell me which PSIs you have? I might like to trade one of those. Thank you!!!!

queste

Is the “Hover Sleigh” the Reindeer’s PSI (formally known as the Far North Sleigh)? If so, I’ve been looking for one every since my reindeer’s PSI disappeared. I have some formal clothes (I’ll have to look and see what they are) and I’ll trade them IF the hover sleigh is the PSI I’m looking for. I’ll have a list for you later. ~quest <3

primadonna23

I don’t believe it’s the sleigh you’re looking for. Sorry :/

Hi I am a plush collector, what do you want for any of your plushes?

primadonna23

Oh great! Glad someone has use for these plushes. I would like any formal clothing (excluding wedding dress, spring chick, tween queen outfit, city chic dress, princess gowns) or some formal furniture. I also like decoratives (i.e. special non-W shop flowers, tea sets, formal outdoor/garden decorations. Let me know which plushes you’re looking for.

301whiskers

Hi id love to trade and i could get you a wedding dress and veil. Ill take whatever from the medival and imperial theme. My username is 301whiskers friend me and ill send you the wedding items.

qoala

Hey! I have a wedding dress! Do you have anything ice themed? (Frozen Pond, Frosty Fireplace etc) Thanks!

primadonna23

Thank you, but I already received a wedding dress! I don’t have frosty items, but do have many Christmas decorations if you’d like. Also I have a Hover Sleigh.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.