Trading via Kinzmail!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Trading via Kinzmail!!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  primadonna23 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

primadonna23

Hey everybody!! I have some items I wouldn’t mind trading! Let me know if you’re interested in an item, make me an offer and friend me…. Dec231997. I am always looking for unique Garden, Fashion and home décor items. Fashion in particular, I am looking for formal gowns and shoes, specifically a wedding dress (have been looking for one for years!). Here is my list of available items: MEDIEVAL THEME- Couch, Bed, Pedestal… IMPERIAL… Urn (highly valuable!!)… NOBLE- Viscountess Vanity Table… NEO GOTHIC- Bookcase (sells for thousands)… PET SPECIFIC ITEMS- Egg chair, Hover Sleigh, Hot Rod Desk… CLOTHING- Springtime Dress and shoes, Snowglobe hat, (2) Old School Pants, (3)Face Stickers, Fishing Hat, Trendy Sneakers… MISC- Holiday Wreath, Ornament Basket, Rotating Christmas Tree, Lime Green Dresser (Not available ANYWHERE), Poinsetta Candleabra… FIGURINES- Mermaid bobblehead, Groovin’ Gorilla, Chow Down Duck… PLUSH TOYS… I have most of the Host characters if anybody would like them for a small exchange, if somebody collects them. Thanks for reading! Please Reply if you are interested in anything! :D

Manatees101

Haiii!! So I don’t have a lot cause I’m not a big collector, but I do have the ultimate sleepover face stickers with the stars and moons :) There the ones at the estore. I don’t know if you still want them but add me at Manateeluv414 :))) thanks. ~M101

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.