Trading Waffle Bowl Mixer (MintChocolate Cow CandyKinz PSI)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Waffle Bowl Mixer (MintChocolate Cow CandyKinz PSI)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

Hi! I guess I’m just looking for another eStore PSI, preferably the Waffle Wallaby PSI, Moon Fox PSI, or maybe the Celestial Unicorn PSI. I don’t know if it’s too much to ask. Just LMK, please! :D

abislu1

Ive been wondering wat that means too! But I was too embarrased to ask… :P

Crazy, ugh. I thought i already xplained this to everyone. Don’t worry though, your not bothering me at all. This is what it means. Obviously PLMK, the Soon Now Or Late. It would mean please let me know soon now or later. I hope this helps! Cutieny, i meant, if your intrested in what i had to offer.

What does plmksnol mean?

Cutieny, hi! I’m sorry our previous trade got a little outta hand. I feal SO bad right now for saying all that…. Today has not been the best day ever for me……Anywho, can i offer for your Mixer? I don’t have anything you listed, and i’m not sure if you liked anything else that i had on my list of trades but PLMKSNOL if your intrested!

cutieny2008

Oh, no problem. I would be worried too if it was my first trade with somebody, and they just kinda disappear without sending the item. :D We all have our days. I just wanted to make sure that you got the swing. You did, right? I hope so. Yes, I’d really like it if you offered for the Mixer! I’m sorry, but could you repost your trade list, in case you have something new? I would love it. Thanks. :)

abislu1

Would u be intrested in the sand dune sand pit? (Signature PSI)

cutieny2008

No, I’m sorry, I’m more looking for eStore PSI. But thanks anyway, Hawkclaw!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.