Trading Waffle Bowl Mixer (MintChocolate Cow CandyKinz PSI)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Waffle Bowl Mixer (MintChocolate Cow CandyKinz PSI)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

Hi! I guess I’m just looking for another eStore PSI, preferably the Waffle Wallaby PSI, Moon Fox PSI, or maybe the Celestial Unicorn PSI. I don’t know if it’s too much to ask. Just LMK, please! :D

Cutieny, yeah! I like your offer but i’m really attached to the Rainbow ride. I was hoping i could get another promo slide like this. Is there anything else you like? I can make a list if you’d like. PLMKSNOL

cutieny2008

I’d like it if you made a list. :) Though, tell me if you ever think you want to trade the Rainbow ride. I might be able to add, uh, I don’t really know… I think I have the Brilliant Ballgown (Brilliant Bandit PSI, though I’m kinda picky about that), Crimson Robes (Red Panda PSI) and the Deluxe Golden Gown. I have an assortment of gem lamps, the rare Sandstone Spa, a Signature Dignified Dreams bed, retired Toco Toucan PSI, retired Sea Otter PSI, the code shop Wonderful Webkinz Wardrobe, and I’m not sure what else. xD Yeah, so just LMK. :D

cutieny2008

FV: Hi! Are you still interested in this PSI? I noticed that you had an Over the Rainbow Ride on a different forum. Um, could I offer on it? I think I can offer a Lily Pad Dress with the eStore PSI, though I’m not sure if you need Lily or if it’s a bit too much.

Abislu, oh thats fine! I made that up so its not wrong to be curoius of what that means.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.