Trophy

Home Forums Games – Archives Trophy

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  chillylily 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Starfly10

Hi guys! :) I played Go go google yesterday, and i won a trophy. Then here today i got one in goobers lab. I didn’t know you could get that.

chillylily

Thank you crissy for the trophy!#SolveTheNeonTutu

cutie135

I got one yesterday on the crissy account. Been trying when I have time on the cutie account and yes, I get super close too .2 away this afternoon so if I get it I will send it to you! #solvetheneontutu

chillylily

Has anyone gotten the trophy for Wacky Zingoz(Ganz pulled it out of retirement just for the Wacky Celebration)? You have to hit Wacky 600 ft. or more. I REALLY REALLY want it! And yesterday I hit Wacky 599.6 ft.!!!! I was SO ANGRY that he couldn’t go just .4 ft. more so I could get a trophy!!!!! But I’m hoping I’ll be able to get it before it’s gone. Just have to keep on trying!

LadyBeauty

I also got 599.6 yesterday, and was so frustrated that it was so close but not on the money! I would like to know if there are any tips for batting Wacky at 600?

e3459d

Also if you make it to the moon on hoppy little rocket ships it give you the rocket as a trophy and your pet an ride around in it, to!

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.