Unique Names

Home Forums Pets – Archives Unique Names

This topic contains 29 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

6bhi

ggyrl wrote on 2012-08-04 at 05:07 PM

Welcome to Unique Names. If you would like me to name your pet, tell me they’re gender, and the type of pet. Thanks so much!!!

can i work here? im great with names!

mortonhippo

princessjrc44 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 11:32 AM

Welcome to Unique Names. If you would like me to name your pet, tell me they’re gender, and the type of pet. Thanks so much!!!

Rockerz Papillon- Girl
      Texting Pup- Boy
      Thanks!
      ~Princessjrc~

What do u want for your holiday spirit swing I only want it if it can go inside for sure so jlmk ~mortonhippo~

princessjrc44 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 01:36 PM

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-15 at 11:45 AM

Rockerz Papillon- Girl
      Texting Pup- Boy
      Thanks!
      ~Princessjrc~

texting puppy: Texting maniac, Dude (I have better names for girl texting puppies)
      rockerz papillon: Nikki manaj, Ke$ha, Katy Perry
      If you dont want celebrity names for your papillon, tell me. I could give you names that are not celebrities.

I would like to see girl texting pup names and i would like non-celebrity names for my papillon.
      Thanks!
      ~Princessjrc~

Ok.

Rockerz papillon: Popstar, Nikki (no manaj), Punk princess,

Texting puppy: Texta, LOLa (for lol and lola), Dudette (girl version for dude)

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-15 at 11:45 AM

Rockerz Papillon- Girl
      Texting Pup- Boy
      Thanks!
      ~Princessjrc~

texting puppy: Texting maniac, Dude (I have better names for girl texting puppies)
      If you dont want celebrity names for your papillon, tell me. I could give you names that are not celebrities.

I would like to see girl texting pup names and i would like non-celebrity names for my papillon.
      Thanks!

~Princessjrc~

Rockerz Papillon- Girl
      Texting Pup- Boy
      Thanks!
      ~Princessjrc~

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.