Unlimited PSF's for trade!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Unlimited PSF's for trade!!!

This topic contains 139 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  sarahbearagirl7 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hey, Frog! That’s amazing, almost every Webkinz?

Do you happen to have the…
    Rockerz Cow
    Rockerz Monkey
    Rockerz Papillion
    Candy Apple Camel

If so, I’d like to know what you’d want for their PSFs! :D Thanks!

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-13 at 06:57 PM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-13 at 06:09 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-12 at 08:13 PM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-09 at 03:33 PM
      My Pets:
      Signature Cheetah, Emperor Penguin, and Zebra
      Peacock
      Mystical Pony
      Pink Pony
      Husky
      Rockerz Cat and Cow
      Pink Poodle
      lil’ kinz Purple Goldfish
      Pink and White Cat
      Leopard
      Yorkie
      Golden Retriever
      Polar Bear
      Rainbow Zebra
      lil’ kinz frog
      Winter Fawn
      Grey Owl
      Pug
      Pinto Horse
      Himalayan Cat
      White Terrier
      Chihuahua

Hi sarah, I have some zodiac and gemstone PSFs if you want to add me , clo91, i’ll be happy to send them to you. I have plenty e-store pets too. i don;’t collect food and need nothing in return. JLMK if your UN is different, so I know it’s you, TTYL DF (Chloe)

Oh my goodness yes 100% yes!! I’m adding you right now!! please send me all your gemstone and zodiac PSF!!

Hi sarah, sure , I’ll send all I have and if I don’t have the pet, I will be getting it when it comes out. I still need to adopt my ruby pup, so, I’ll send that one along ASAP. Hey guest, could you accept my request from my 92 account, that’s where I bought your items. I’d like to start sending and may send another friend request. Chloe

Ok Thanks :) and if I already have one you sent me then i could just trade it with someone else. I’m pretty sure I won’t have the ones you give me. You can look at the list I put to see which ones not to send me even though thats only my pets and its not counting the ones people traded me.

foxem9

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-12 at 05:44 PM

foxem9 wrote on 2012-09-12 at 04:42 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-09 at 04:29 PM

foxem9 wrote on 2012-09-09 at 02:36 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-07 at 10:55 PM
      I have almost every webkinz so I can get you almost any food! I can also get love puppy food and I have one cheeky cat food.

do you have capricorn goat

Yes.

can we please trade sometime i have mallard suck, sunset giraffe, froo froo fox, texting puppy, clover cat, lamb, domino cat, rockerz bulldog, husky, fox, cotton candy puppy, mohawk puppy, american golden, dire wolf, dodo bird, panda, googles, pink cockatoo, black cat, black lab (retired), ribbon unicorn (retired), and spotted leopard

I don’t really need PSF’s in return. Could you trade me some regular food?

like what

guest112232

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-13 at 06:57 PM

My Pets:
      Peacock
      Mystical Pony
      Pink Pony
      Husky
      Rockerz Cat and Cow
      Pink Poodle
      Pink and White Cat
      Leopard
      Yorkie
      Golden Retriever
      Polar Bear
      Rainbow Zebra
      lil’ kinz frog
      Winter Fawn
      Grey Owl
      Pug
      Pinto Horse
      Himalayan Cat
      White Terrier
      Chihuahua

Hi sarah, I have some zodiac and gemstone PSFs if you want to add me , clo91, i’ll be happy to send them to you. I have plenty e-store pets too. i don;’t collect food and need nothing in return. JLMK if your UN is different, so I know it’s you, TTYL DF (Chloe)

Oh my goodness yes 100% yes!! I’m adding you right now!! please send me all your gemstone and zodiac PSF!!

Hi sarah, sure , I’ll send all I have and if I don’t have the pet, I will be getting it when it comes out. I still need to adopt my ruby pup, so, I’ll send that one along ASAP. Hey guest, could you accept my request from my 92 account, that’s where I bought your items. I’d like to start sending and may send another friend request. Chloe

Ok I may get on in a few I will answer soon

dogfish

My Pets:
      Peacock
      Mystical Pony
      Pink Pony
      Husky
      Rockerz Cat and Cow
      Pink Poodle
      Pink and White Cat
      Leopard
      Yorkie
      Golden Retriever
      Polar Bear
      Rainbow Zebra
      lil’ kinz frog
      Winter Fawn
      Grey Owl
      Pug
      Pinto Horse
      Himalayan Cat
      White Terrier
      Chihuahua

Hey DancingEggPlant!! Do you need any other PSF? cause since we’re friend I can send you some

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.