Unlimited PSF's for trade!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Unlimited PSF's for trade!!!

This topic contains 139 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  sarahbearagirl7 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hey, Frog! That’s amazing, almost every Webkinz?

Do you happen to have the…
    Rockerz Cow
    Rockerz Monkey
    Rockerz Papillion
    Candy Apple Camel

If so, I’d like to know what you’d want for their PSFs! :D Thanks!

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-12 at 08:13 PM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-09 at 03:33 PM
      My Pets:
      Signature Cheetah, Emperor Penguin, and Zebra
      Peacock
      Mystical Pony
      Pink Pony
      Husky
      Rockerz Cat and Cow
      Pink Poodle
      lil’ kinz Purple Goldfish
      Pink and White Cat
      Leopard
      Yorkie
      Golden Retriever
      Polar Bear
      Rainbow Zebra
      lil’ kinz frog
      Winter Fawn
      Grey Owl
      Pug
      Pinto Horse
      Himalayan Cat
      White Terrier
      Chihuahua

Hi sarah, I have some zodiac and gemstone PSFs if you want to add me , clo91, i’ll be happy to send them to you. I have plenty e-store pets too. i don;’t collect food and need nothing in return. JLMK if your UN is different, so I know it’s you, TTYL DF (Chloe)

My friend Capable is trying to friend you because I told her about your house and now she wants to see it Chloe ok

dogfish

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-10-04 at 05:21 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:34 PM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 03:20 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-30 at 01:32 PM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 12:42 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-14 at 06:46 PM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-14 at 06:06 PM

My Pets:
      Peacock
      Mystical Pony
      Pink Pony
      Husky
      Rockerz Cat and Cow
      Pink Poodle
      lil\’ kinz Purple Goldfish
      Pink and White Cat
      Leopard
      Yorkie
      Golden Retriever
      Polar Bear
      Rainbow Zebra
      lil\’ kinz frog
      Winter Fawn
      Grey Owl
      Pug
      Pinto Horse
      Himalayan Cat
      White Terrier
      Chihuahua

These are some of the Pets that I need PSF from: Persian cat, any New Rockerz, Chillaxin Penguin,Grape Soda Pup, Black Wolf, Spotted Spaniel, Signature African Wild Dog, Candy Googles, Sugar Coated Kitty, Signature siamese cat, and many more. Feel free to look at my My Page at any time though. I\’ll list more Later.

Hi sarah, most of the pets you listed have not come out yet. I can send persian cat and the fridges today. I already checked out your My Page, you did a great job making it and I enjoy seeing what others are interested in. It\’s always a good idea to update your wish list.TTYL Chloe

Sorry but if you ever do get any of those than you can send me the food :)
      Another PSF List: Lil’ kinz white mouse, Snowman, purple floral fox, Turkey, Cheshire Cat, Dire Wolf, Christmas Moose, Holly ( IDK the actual name of the pet), Polar Gummy, Crystal ( IDK what pet she is), Candy Alligator, Trinity and Flynn and Argo and Dimitri ( IDK the actual names of the pet), Golden Dragon, and many more :D

Ok Sarah, I’ll start sending those. I have not adopted the xmas mouse yet, but as soon as I have a name i can. thanks for touring my house, hope you saw something other than just halloween rooms. I have almost all the food giving items, like pizza and milkshake. When you visit just walk up to those and they will give you the food.Did you get an eye ball and punch in the Halloween rooms? You have a really cool food collection, thanks for inviting me . TTYL Chloe

Yes I did get a eyeball from your machine. Did you get my note about why I had to leave? I do need the Xmas mouse. I mostly saw the Halloween rooms. You have a Huge House! Oh and when you come over again feel free to explore my house.

Hi sarah, thanks for vistiing and i’d love to come over again to your house. I still have a few more PSFs to send and a couple of those fridges.Lately when i send anything that is storage, I send three and two pop back into the dock,so it takes a while. it’s been happening to other people also. I can’t come up with a name for the xmas mouse, any ideas? I have a bed waiting for him, but no name. hope next time you get to see some other kinds of rooms, TTYL Chloe

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:34 PM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 03:20 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-30 at 01:32 PM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 12:42 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-14 at 06:46 PM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-14 at 06:06 PM

My Pets:
      Peacock
      Mystical Pony
      Pink Pony
      Husky
      Rockerz Cat and Cow
      Pink Poodle
      lil\’ kinz Purple Goldfish
      Pink and White Cat
      Leopard
      Yorkie
      Golden Retriever
      Polar Bear
      Rainbow Zebra
      lil\’ kinz frog
      Winter Fawn
      Grey Owl
      Pug
      Pinto Horse
      Himalayan Cat
      White Terrier
      Chihuahua

These are some of the Pets that I need PSF from: Persian cat, any New Rockerz, Chillaxin Penguin,Grape Soda Pup, Black Wolf, Spotted Spaniel, Signature African Wild Dog, Candy Googles, Sugar Coated Kitty, Signature siamese cat, and many more. Feel free to look at my My Page at any time though. I\’ll list more Later.

Hi sarah, most of the pets you listed have not come out yet. I can send persian cat and the fridges today. I already checked out your My Page, you did a great job making it and I enjoy seeing what others are interested in. It\’s always a good idea to update your wish list.TTYL Chloe

Sorry but if you ever do get any of those than you can send me the food :)
      Another PSF List: Lil’ kinz white mouse, Snowman, purple floral fox, Turkey, Cheshire Cat, Dire Wolf, Christmas Moose, Holly ( IDK the actual name of the pet), Polar Gummy, Crystal ( IDK what pet she is), Candy Alligator, Trinity and Flynn and Argo and Dimitri ( IDK the actual names of the pet), Golden Dragon, and many more :D

Ok Sarah, I’ll start sending those. I have not adopted the xmas mouse yet, but as soon as I have a name i can. thanks for touring my house, hope you saw something other than just halloween rooms. I have almost all the food giving items, like pizza and milkshake. When you visit just walk up to those and they will give you the food.Did you get an eye ball and punch in the Halloween rooms? You have a really cool food collection, thanks for inviting me . TTYL Chloe

Yes I did get a eyeball from your machine. Did you get my note about why I had to leave? I do need the Xmas mouse. I mostly saw the Halloween rooms. You have a Huge House! Oh and when you come over again feel free to explore my house.

LEG11

christinekc wrote on 2012-10-02 at 03:19 PM

LEG11 wrote on 2012-10-02 at 02:30 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-10-01 at 03:37 PM

H1OP1 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:56 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-09-30 at 07:59 AM

H1OP1 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 11:36 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-09-28 at 03:59 PM

H1OP1 wrote on 2012-09-27 at 06:56 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-27 at 11:24 AM

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-09-26 at 09:16 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-07 at 10:55 PM
      I have almost every webkinz so I can get you almost any food! I can also get love puppy food and I have one cheeky cat food.

Hi I am looking for text puppy psi and mystic panda
      Which ones are u looking for
      -’-Chelsea315-’

Hi! I know someone on PSF TRADERS OVER HERE!!!! Has a mystic panda PSF. I think someone also had a texting puppy PSF.
      H1OP
      I sent your a friend request. A item would be nice. (I just spent a lot of money re-decorating my red panda’s house LOL)

Wait what was your username again? Sorry its just that the last time i logged on, about 20 people friended me so now i have no idea which one you are.

1HOP1 do you want me to friend you? I have over fifty pets so I could probably find some cute or colorful ones.

ok thanks
      btw my username on webkinz is H1OP (there is just one “1″)

OK thx! My user is the same on here.

ok chridstinekc and fanofthefrog i added you FINALLY (sorry for the wait and declines)
      i will send you some stuff…

Its okay….. hey people! Just got two new pets… pizzazzy puppy and the Mohawk puppy so if you needntheir psf just ask!

Can I please have one of both? I have:
      Springy Kangaroo
      Bottlenose Dolphin
      Winter Fawn
      Black Cat
      Black and White Cat
      Brown Arabian
      White Mouse
      Pink Poodle
      Black Bear
      Raccoon
      Duck
      Giraffe
      Chickadee
      Hopping Bunny
      Jelly Bean Puppy
      PLMK if u want any for ur pizzazzy puppy and mohawk puppy PSFs!

I would just like regulaur food for them. Btw, did u already send a friend request? Cause I got one and the first three letters are lov. Lmk!

Nope, not me. I’m peachesgush. Please request me cause I’m on now, so I’ll send you food and you send me my things, but request me first. Do you have any more? LMK because i’ll trade for them! Thnx!!

christinekc

LEG11 wrote on 2012-10-02 at 02:30 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-10-01 at 03:37 PM

H1OP1 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:56 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-09-30 at 07:59 AM

H1OP1 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 11:36 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-09-28 at 03:59 PM

H1OP1 wrote on 2012-09-27 at 06:56 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-27 at 11:24 AM

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-09-26 at 09:16 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-07 at 10:55 PM
      I have almost every webkinz so I can get you almost any food! I can also get love puppy food and I have one cheeky cat food.

Hi I am looking for text puppy psi and mystic panda
      Which ones are u looking for
      -’-Chelsea315-’

Hi! I know someone on PSF TRADERS OVER HERE!!!! Has a mystic panda PSF. I think someone also had a texting puppy PSF.
      H1OP
      I sent your a friend request. A item would be nice. (I just spent a lot of money re-decorating my red panda’s house LOL)

Wait what was your username again? Sorry its just that the last time i logged on, about 20 people friended me so now i have no idea which one you are.

1HOP1 do you want me to friend you? I have over fifty pets so I could probably find some cute or colorful ones.

ok thanks
      btw my username on webkinz is H1OP (there is just one “1″)

OK thx! My user is the same on here.

ok chridstinekc and fanofthefrog i added you FINALLY (sorry for the wait and declines)
      i will send you some stuff…

Its okay….. hey people! Just got two new pets… pizzazzy puppy and the Mohawk puppy so if you needntheir psf just ask!

Can I please have one of both? I have:
      Springy Kangaroo
      Bottlenose Dolphin
      Winter Fawn
      Black Cat
      Black and White Cat
      Brown Arabian
      White Mouse
      Pink Poodle
      Black Bear
      Raccoon
      Duck
      Giraffe
      Chickadee
      Hopping Bunny
      Jelly Bean Puppy
      PLMK if u want any for ur pizzazzy puppy and mohawk puppy PSFs!

I would just like regulaur food for them. Btw, did u already send a friend request? Cause I got one and the first three letters are lov. Lmk!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.