Unlimited PSF's for trade!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Unlimited PSF's for trade!!!

This topic contains 139 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  sarahbearagirl7 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hey, Frog! That’s amazing, almost every Webkinz?

Do you happen to have the…
    Rockerz Cow
    Rockerz Monkey
    Rockerz Papillion
    Candy Apple Camel

If so, I’d like to know what you’d want for their PSFs! :D Thanks!

HanaJane03

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-07 at 10:55 PM

I have almost every webkinz so I can get you almost any food! I can also get love puppy food and I have one cheeky cat food.

WHATS A BULLDOGS PSF

dogfish

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 01:18 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-08 at 08:06 PM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-10-08 at 06:47 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-07 at 03:33 PM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-10-07 at 03:06 PM
      Chloe here are some more PSF I need:
      Maple Moose, Rhino, your pet Sugar Plum on Clo92, Signature sea Turtle, Grape Soda Pup, Aries ram, cotton candy sheep, Mint chocolate cow, Your Hippo Harmony on Clo91, Scarlet your dog on Clo91, Love Puppy, Marshmallow bunny, Candykinz Parrot fish, Redmayne your lion on Clo91, Ice Dragon, Sage and Axl on Clo91,

Hi sarah, I think you only missed the lemonade machine and the cookies and milk tree. My snack(chips) table is in a storage room. I don\’t have the airport food thing yet. I also don;t have the sleepover popcorn machine, never like it. I\’ll start sending soon, You can\’t trade e-store, but if you could have a food machine , which would you pick? TTYL Chloe

If I could choose a food machine it would be the ice-Cream stand :D I know you can\’t send food machines but that would be pretty cool if i could have one. Thanks for sending me PSF, fridges, and candy. I appreciate it very much. :D

Hey sarah, some of the items can be sent to your account. I think If I remember right the ice cream stand can\’t be sent. I\’ll check which ones can be sent and let you know. TTYL Chloe

It’s ok! You can’t send them anyway probably. maybe we can go to each others house again soon.

Hi Sarah, I think i can send you the popcorn maker, it’s back this weekend. I tried to invite your friend over, but she had her ” red face” on her phone. Tell her to go to green face if she wants to visit. I’ll be around until dark, then going to a Halloween party at the park. TTYL Chloe

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-08 at 08:06 PM

Maple Moose, Rhino, your pet Sugar Plum on Clo92, Signature sea Turtle, Grape Soda Pup, Aries ram, cotton candy sheep, Mint chocolate cow, Your Hippo Harmony on Clo91, Scarlet your dog on Clo91, Love Puppy, Marshmallow bunny, Candykinz Parrot fish, Redmayne your lion on Clo91, Ice Dragon, Sage and Axl on Clo91,

Hi sarah, I think you only missed the lemonade machine and the cookies and milk tree. My snack(chips) table is in a storage room. I don\’t have the airport food thing yet. I also don;t have the sleepover popcorn machine, never like it. I\’ll start sending soon, You can\’t trade e-store, but if you could have a food machine , which would you pick? TTYL Chloe

If I could choose a food machine it would be the ice-Cream stand :D I know you can\’t send food machines but that would be pretty cool if i could have one. Thanks for sending me PSF, fridges, and candy. I appreciate it very much. :D

Hey sarah, some of the items can be sent to your account. I think If I remember right the ice cream stand can\’t be sent. I\’ll check which ones can be sent and let you know. TTYL Chloe

It’s ok! You can’t send them anyway probably. maybe we can go to each others house again soon.

dogfish

Hi sarah, I think you only missed the lemonade machine and the cookies and milk tree. My snack(chips) table is in a storage room. I don’t have the airport food thing yet. I also don;t have the sleepover popcorn machine, never like it. I’ll start sending soon, You can’t trade e-store, but if you could have a food machine , which would you pick? TTYL Chloe

If I could choose a food machine it would be the ice-Cream stand :D I know you can’t send food machines but that would be pretty cool if i could have one. Thanks for sending me PSF, fridges, and candy. I appreciate it very much. :D

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.