Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 3,383 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Oh, hey guys! I’m so sorry for posting above you, emi!! XP Hope you don’t mind! But I got something to say if that’s okay with you guys? Sorry for being a bother though! I don’t think I’ll have a chance to post this next week though… XP
      Well, first of all, I want to happily announce that I finally managed to get all 100 medallions for the Mystical Panda! I’ve been working on getting that for almost two years I believe. So I’m pretty excited to finally get it haha XD However, since this is a pretty rare pet, I’m gonna have to ask for name ideas for this panda. I want to know name ideas for it before I settle on a unique name for it. If anyone’s wondering, the panda would be a girl. Soo yeah, please let me know any name suggestions if you guys can come up with any! I’d really appreciate it if you guys do! Of course, no worries if you can’t. ^-^
      Secondly, I apologize for not being so active here lately! This week has been…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…pretty busy for me since I have final projects to do… I still have some projects to do next week so I may not be active that week as well… I might come on here to reply to some stuff sometime next week (probably on Thursday?) if I can. Although, I’ll let you guys know whenever I finish my current semester! I honestly don’t really know when I’ll be done, so I guess I’ll let you guys know whenever that comes near? Anyway, regardless, I’ll definitely let you guys know!
        (Also, @MLP (Radish) I forgot to tell you this last night, but I want to mention that I saw your drawing of Lavender Mist in the SC the other day! Thank you very much for drawing her! I love how she looks! ;D I promise I’ll draw your Fairy Panda soon! I’m sorry I haven’t gotten around to it yet, I’ve been pretty busy with college lately with final projects and such… But I promise I’ll get to it sometime soon! I hope to talk to ya soon, by the way!) …

… Welp, anyway I think that’s it. Sorry again for being a bother! But I hope you guys have a good week! See ya, my friends! ^-^

Hi, Spring! Ah it’s okay. =P Oh man, congrats! I can’t believe you already got enough Medallions! XD I still only have like 5 medallions for three pet XD That’s awesome though! You must’ve spent a lot of time getting them all! But yeah, sure I can give ya some name suggestions! I’ll just give you some girl ones then: Wisteria, Amethyst, Petunia, Aster, Violet, Hyacinth, Cosmo, Geranium, (<— all purple flowers), Rhea, Athena, Nova, Cassandra, Ariana, Ursa Major (eh I mean, it’s a constellation and means “greater she-bear” so why not? lol), Cassiopeia (constellation), Lila, Viola, Roxie (<—- these three are “purple” in different languages), Amelia, Melody, Helena, Sophia, Zelda, Penelope, Kiersten, and Delilah (<— just random names I thought up lol). I hope that helps heheh! Ohh yeah. Well that’s okay! I know college must be pretty busy, especially when you’re finishing up big projects. I hope you can come on more soon though! (Oh and I love that drawing too! I didn’t notice it until you mentioned it, but it is TOO CUTE! Great job, Pony!)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring!! :) Don’t worry, I totally don’t mind that you posted this! ^-^ It’s nice to hear from you again! ;)
        Ohh, did ya? That’s awesome, buddy! =D Congrats on having enough pet medallions to get the mystical panda! :3 It does seem like a pretty cool pet XD I can see why you wanted to save up for it! =] (Man, though, it sure does take forever to save up those medallions, doesn’t it? ,XD )
        Name suggestions, huh? Sure thing, pal! >^^< I dunno how good these are, but hopefully they can help you out a bit: Alyssa, Penelope, Ashley, Ingrid, Calista, Astrid, Cynthia, Daphne, Amelia, Esme, Evangeline, Gwen/Gwendolyn, Ophelia, Willow, and Rebecca.
        Good luck naming your awesome new pet! :) If you can, please let us know which name you decide on!
        Aw, and no worries, buddy! I totally get it =] I know college assignments can be very time-consuming, eheh '^^ And anyway, not much was even posted this week, so it's not like you missed out on a lot :) While I'll miss not seeing you on here much next week, I understand that schoolwork comes first! Good luck on your projects…

TaffyKitty12

… by the way! <3 Hope all your work isn't stressing you out too much…? :c Oh yeah, please let us know whenever you're close to being done with your current semester! Do you know if you'll be getting the summer off?
          (Awh, and yes, I agree! That drawing of Lavender Mist that MLP made for you is absolutely adorable! ;D It was so sweet of her to make that for you! ^-^ )
          Thanks for the update, and I hope you have a nice day! :) See ya at the park soon! (Just to let ya know, though, I'm afraid I won't be able to chat too long today, unfortunately ;-; Some unexpected things popped up! '^^ I would've let you known earlier, but I just found out about this stuff this morning XP I hope to stay for about an hour, though, if I can!)

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Spring! Ah, no worries, you’re not being a bother at all–it was nice seeing a new update from you, actually! =] Unfortunately, I’ve gotta get off the Newz now, but I’ll be back soon to reply to this! I need to reply to Taffy’s and emi’s posts first, though, since they posted theirs earlier, but I still hope to get to yours no later than early next week, if I can, say Wednesday at the latest! Ah, I hope you don’t mind the wait too much ‘^^ I can promise you, though, that it won’t take me as long as it took me to reply to your SC pictures! That was ridiculously long XP (I just finally replied to them, though, if you want to read my response. I honestly don’t know why I didn’t reply to them sooner, because it didn’t even take me that long once I got started =P ) Anyway, have a great weekend, Spring, and I’ll be back as soon as I can!!

ilovemoonie

Heyyy there, Spring! Welp, I’m finally back to reply to your update now— gah, I’m so sorry for taking so much longer than I said!! XP I hope you’re not too upset with me =(
          Anyway, first off, congrats on getting enough medallions for the Mystical Panda! =D That’s a really neat accomplishment, for sure!! ^-^ Honestly, I don’t know how you get those medallions so fast! XD I think you said you used to play Arcade games a lot, right? Still, it’s pretty incredible that you managed to get all the medallions for the Mystical Panda already, considering it’s pretty rare, right? I probably only have like 10 for that pet, pfft XD Anyway, sure, I can help you out with some names! :) Emi and Taffy already left you some amazing suggestions, so I really don’t think you need any from me, haha, but I’ll still give you a few, just in case! (Also, if you’ve already named/adopted your panda by now, you can just ignore these!) Anyway, here’s some that might work: Alice, Aubrey, Gemma/Jemma, Jewel, Serenity, Pearl, Celeste, Melody, Grace, Fable, Arwen, Iris, Matilda, Poppy, Rowena, Stella, or Pixie. …

ilovemoonie

… Alrighty, there ya go! I hope these are okay, and good luck naming your new panda! =] You’ll have to let us know what you decide on! ;)
            Aww, and it’s all right, pal! I’ve missed seeing you on here, but I understand why you haven’t been very active! I know how busy school can keep us, especially at the end of term! Ah, do you have a lot of final projects and stuff? I hope it’s not too stressful! XP But yeah, I understand if you can’t be that active on here until you finish all those up. Good luck with them, by the way!! ^-^ Ooh, and yeah, definitely let us know when you finish your current semester! :) Are you going to be getting a break afterwards, like for the summer? Well, regardless, I’m sure it’ll be nice being done with that semester, yeah?
            (Aww, yes, and MLP’s drawing of Lavender Mist is so cute, isn’t it? ^-^ She did a great job!! :D )
            Anyway, thanks for the update, pal, and no worries at all! You’re never a bother! Sorry again that it took me so long to reply to this, though… =/ I honestly

ilovemoonie

…know why it did, because it only took me like twenty or twenty-five minutes to type this up, once I actually got around to it. That seems to happen a lot, actually ‘^^ Ah well, better late than never, I guess?
              Hope you’re having a nice week, my friend! =]

ilovemoonie

(Oops, meant to say “I honestly don’t know why it did” at the end of my second/beginning of my third reply, but the word “don’t” got cut off. =/ Sorry about that!)

Hey, Spring! Gosh, I’m so sorry for the late reply XP But I know you wanted some name suggestions, so I’ll just leave some here now. Sorry if this doesn’t help much, but maybe… Celeste, Nebula, Astrid, Stella, Aurora, Uma, Pixie, Trixie, Bella, Starshine, Steph, Indigo, Artemis, Priscilla, or Stargazer? Sorry if they weren’t too helpful, but that’s all I could think of ‘^^ Congrats on the new pet, and I hope you find the perfect name for it!

Heey! I hope you don’t mind me posting about my SC stuff today. Don’t worry, it’s not too many, heheh.
      So, first off, is my new Signature Webkinz and Pokemon plush I got for my birthday: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68493 I really love both of these, heheh. They’re so cute, and the Arcanine is so soft! I didn’t name my Signature Labradoodle yet, but I think it’ll be a boy.. I think.. it could easily be either gender, you know? =P If you have any suggestions, I’ll gladly hear them!
      Next is a late birthday drawing for Pony: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68495 I hope you see this, and like it! It was fun drawing him and those clothes. =)
      Third, we have some sketchy drawings of Candy: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68497 I was testing out some cool brush-tip markers I got. Don’t they look nice?
      Next is another test with my markers. I drew Taylor, cause I haven’t drawn her in a while: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68499 Unfortunately, the colors kinda bled together a bit, due to the fact that this drawing was a too small to color with markers, but I thought it was good enough to post. ….

… And lastly, is Rory and Kate: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68501 I think this one’s pretty cute! XD It’s Rory showing Kate how to make flower crowns. =)
        Aandd, that’s all of them! I hope you guys liked seeing them!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! Nah no worries– I totally don’t mind! XD Thanks for sharing all these awesome pics with us, buddy! :D Unfortunately, I gotta get off of here in a moment so I can work on my school stuff again, eheh… ‘^^ But, I should be able to start working on my reply later! =] I’ll have it all posted by Friday, at the latest ^-^
          Congrats on your labradoodle, by the way! =D I’ll try to think of some names so I can give you suggestions XD
          Be back soon! :)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, emi! I’m back to reply now! :)
            So, first off, thanks for sharing a picture of your new webkinz and Pokémon plushie! Oh my goodness… that Arcanine plush is absolutely adorable! It looks so soft and fluffy, haha XD I think you told me about that maybe getting that plush last time we chatted, yeah? Man, that felt like a long time ago ‘^^ Anyway, I’m glad you were able to get it! :D
            Ahh, and you got the signature labradoodle, too? Awesome, dude! =] Isn’t it adorable? ^-^ I hope you likes yours! ;D Oh, yeah, heheh, it really is one of those signatures that could easily be either one ,XD But, since you said you’re leaning towards boy, I’ll go ahead and give you some boy name suggestions =] Lemme know if you’d like some girl ones, too!
            Names: Cody, Charlie, Cooper, Murphy, Henry, Cliff, Bentley, Leo, Jake, Oscar, Franklin/Frankie, Oliver, Bruno, Jonah, Duncan, and Rudy.
            I know these aren’t the best, but I hope they help you out some! >^^< Good luck naming your cool new 'kinz! :3
            Onto the drawings, I really like that…

TaffyKitty12

… one you made for MLP! ^-^ Her husky looks so cute in your style! =D I love the way you did his clothes (especially the shirt; it looks just like the one on WW!), as well as his pose and facial expression :) Honestly, he just looks like a pretty cool dude XDD I dunno how you manage to draw dogs with a pointed snout in a forward-facing pose so well… I always have trouble trying to figure out how to do the muzzle shape ,XD Which is why I usually draw my characters from the side, unless they’re like a cat or some other flat-faced animal :P You’re talented, for sure! XD I’m sure Pony will love her gift drawing! :3 Heck, it wasn’t even for me, and I love it X,D
              Ohh, and those little sketches that you made of Candy are pretty cute! >^^< You got another set of cool new markers, huh? Nice, man! XD I will say, you were able to make some pretty good art with those things ;D I think the sketch of Candy with the " :T " face is my favorite– it's just…

TaffyKitty12

… so “her”, I guess? Like I could really imagine her making that face, haha XD I like how you did the inner ear pattern, too, on the other headshot! :) I know that’s kind of a pain to draw ,XD But, I think you did really well! =] I know this seems like a super random question, but when you draw with your markers… do you like, make a pencil outline first and then go over the sketch with marker, or do just do the whole thing in marker without any sort of outline at all? Sorry, just curious ,XD I don’t ever really use markers, heheh.
              OH MY GOSH– dude, I totally adore that drawing of Taylor that you made! =D Wait, what? Really? You didn’t love how it turned out? ,XD I think it’s my favorite of all the ones you sent in this time around, actually! :3 I love her face and that super cute pose (definitely fitting, ’cause Taylor is a cutesy character in general XD I’ve missed seeing that gal on here!), and the shoes… okay, I could obsess over those shoes all day X,D …

TaffyKitty12

… Emi, those shoes almost look real o.o I mean, I think you’ve always drawn shoes well (better than me, mine are mega cartoony X,D ), but these look like some sort of professional shoe artist did them :o Really, I’m being serious!
              Okay, well, I should probably stop talking about shoes, before I start rambling about them for 10 posts X’D
              All in all, I love the drawing, emi! :D I might even have to print that one out, or something, ’cause it’s just that good XDD
              And, finally, that sketch you made of Rory and Kate together is just the cutest little thing, oh my goodness! :,) It’s adorable that he’s helping her make flower crowns, and I love that he’s actually wearing one X,D Is making flower crowns like, a secret talent of his? Either way, it’s totally cute! :3 Though I have the feeling that Kovu would definitely tease him if he saw that ,XD And I like how excited you made Kate look, too, heheh XDD I also just realized how small she is in comparison to Rory X,D …

TaffyKitty12

… But that makes sense– Kate’s only like what, 11 or 12? And lions are supposed to be a lot bigger than foxes, anyway!
              ~ In all, I really loved this round of pictures you sent in, emi, and I’ll be sure to rate each one a well-deserved “10″! :3 (Wait, did I already rate them? I honestly can’t remember ,XD Oh well, I suppose an extra 10 wouldn’t hurt XDD )
              Enjoy your gifts, and keep up the good art! ;D

Hi there! Gosh, thanks for replying so fast! Yess, isn’t it? I love the little thing XD Hmm.. yeah it has been a while =P I think I did mention it to ya on AJ a week or so ago, if that’s what ya mean. But yeah, I’m glad I got my Arcanine! Yeah. It’s a pretty nice Signature! Oh thanks a bunch for the name suggestions! I really like a couple of them! I’ll let you know if I use one. =) Thanks! It was fun drawing her Copper Husky and trying to make the clothes on him. Aw pfft XD Well, I dunno.. I guess I just draw them that way a lot! It’s funny that you say you find drawing them from the side easier, cause I find the profile of a canine to be harder to draw! XD Aw hahah thank you! Hopefully she does. Yeah, the new markers are pretty neat! It’s a bit difficult for me to use them, consider I draw small, but they’re still really nice. I thought that expression was suiting for Candy too XD …

… Oh and yeah, I definitely do sketch out in pencil first! I’m not that brave to think I could draw with just markers XD …Not that good either. ;P I didn’t use markers either, so I’m just getting used to them now. Wait whaaat, you do? XD Wow, well I’m glad you like it so much! Personally, I thought the proportions didn’t look good, and the markers bled a bit.. but maybe that’s less visible since it’s not as clear? I dunno haha. But thank you! Oh, and yes, I was happy with how the shoes turned out lol. Gosh, you’re too nice XD Sure, I guess if you want to print it out! XD I find it kinda odd that you like it so much, BUT COOL! Yess, okay I can agree with this, cause this was one of my favorite drawings lol. I don’t know, I guess I just figured Rory might know how to do it, since he’s a nature-loving dude. ;P Aww.. I bet Kovu would too XD Tanner would have to put a flower crown on Kovu to humble him XD …

… Hah, I know! Kate looks small. But Rory is my tallest character, and compared to a young fox, he has to be big! Haha, thanks again, Taffy! X) I’m glad you enjoyed seeing these, and thank you for the name suggestions!

Hey, emi! I’m gonna have to reply to this right now while I still can since I don’t think I’ll have much of a chance to do it next week ^^;
        Anyway, thanks so much for letting us know about your new SC photos! I’ll go ahead and leave my thoughts below -
        First of all, that’s totally cool to see that you got the Signature Labradoodle! It looks so cute haha XD I also love how the Arcanine plush is next to it, I thought that looks adorable! I’m not into Pokémon but I think that looks super cute XD Congrats on getting them! ^-^
        OH YEAH! I remember when MLP asked you to draw him! It was fun talking to her that Saturday XD I had a blast that day XD Anyway, Salmon looks totally cool! I totally think his outfit looks really nice! And I just love that pose XD It was very nice to draw him for her! I’m sure she’ll appreciate it! ^-^ (I still need to draw something for her ^^; I need to try to get to work…

…on that soon)
          Ooh, I love how Candy looks! She’s just adorable XD That’s awesome that you got those markers! I think that’s very cool to use those! I think you did a good job coloring her! ^-^
          Ahh, I love how Taylor looks! I think you did a great job on her! I’m not a fan of working with markers since I prefer colored pencils mostly, but I think you did a great job regardless!
          Oh, and I totally love that drawing of Rory and Kate! Ahh, that’s such a cute idea, I love it! I think you did a great job on it! They look so cute wearing those flower crowns ^-^
          In all, I enjoyed looking at your photo and new drawings! I made sure to rate them all a “10”! Thanks again for sharing them with us! I’m happy I managed to reply to this on time XD Have a great rest of the week, my friend! ^-^

Oh yeah, that was fine! And yeah, no prob XD Thanks! I really like those plushes too! They’re pretty cute! YEA lol, you were there! That was when her chat got messed up and she moved left or right to say yes or no.. XD Poor Pony, heheh.. I’m glad you like it though! Yeah, Pony let me know she liked it at the park =) (Ohh, really? What were you going to draw for her?) Thanks! It was kinda fun doing those little headshots of her.. and the jellybean puppy is always fun to color! Oh you do? Man, you too? XD Taffy likes that drawing too, even though it might’ve been my least favorite haha XD maybe I’m just being a perfectionist. And yeah, I know what you mean! I normally use colored pencils too, and I find them easier, but it’s interesting to try using markers. Aw, hehe, thanks again! I thought it’d make for a pretty cute scene. ^-^ Ah yeah, thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed seeing them!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, emi! =) Oof, sorry for the late reply!! XP But I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your post and seen your drawings, and I love them!! =D You really did an excellent job on each one of them! ^w^ AH and congrats on getting the Signature Labradoodle, as well!! :D I don’t know why, but I really have a thing for that Signature, hahah XD I just find it adorable :3 I’m excited that you could get one! =] Anyway, I won’t be able to reply to your pictures before the weekend, unfortunately, as there are still a few things I need to get to first, and I probably won’t have much more time to be on here today, anyway…But, I’ll definitely try to reply over the weekend, or early next week at the latest!! I don’t want to make any promises, because I am terrible at keeping them, ahah, but I will try my best to reply as soon as I can! I hope you don’t mind too much…I apologize for the wait! =/ Anyway, I’ll be back, and have a great weekend in the meantime, emi! ^-^

Hi, moonie! Aw, that’s okay! Thank you =) Yeah, it is a cute little plush! It’s not soft, but it’s still kinda fun to play with the curly fur. It made me think of your Thor too lol. Oh yeah, that’s fine! I understand, whether you get to this or not. Oh I did have a great weekend! How was your weekend? Did you do anything on Mother’s Day?

ilovemoonie

Heya again, emi! Thanks! And you’re welcome! =] Aw yeah, it is cute, isn’t it? ^-^ I love how floppy it is too XD Oh, haha, really? That’s funny that you thought of him! XD Yeah I guess that might be part of the reason I like the Labradoodle so much, come to think of it XDD Thanks for understanding, pal! Aw, no, of course I’m gonna reply! Trust me, I’d never skip replying to your pictures, whether it takes me two days, two weeks, or two months XD I should be able to start on my reply now, actually, since I’m pretty caught up with the older comments :) Thanks for your patience though! <3 Ah and that’s great to hear! =D I had a pretty good weekend too, thanks! :) It was fun chatting at the park, but I’m sorry I had to leave so soon after you got there!! D= I totally woulda stayed longer, but I’d already been saying I needed to leave for like the past 20 minutes ahah ‘^^ Oh well, hopefully I can see you for longer next time! Oh! And let’s see…we didn’t really do anything too special…

ilovemoonie

…on Mother’s Day, but I got to hang out with my mom and play games with my family and stuff, and my dad made a cake for Mother’s Day, which was pretty tasty XD What about you, emi? I hope you (and your mom, of course!), had a nice day! =] Anyhow, I’ll go ahead and reply to your pictures now! Sorry again for the wait!
              ~Alrighty, well thanks a bunch for sharing these drawings (and photo) with us, emi! I really enjoyed seeing them all! ^-^
              First off, ahh my goodness, your Signature Labradoodle and Arcanine plush look so cute together!! I know I already said this, but congrats on getting them both for your bday! =D I’m excited that you could get the Labradoodle, hehe! ;D Yours is adorable, and it looks like it’s got a really cute face, too! X) I’m assuming you got it without a code? Is it in good condition? It looks like it’s in pretty great condition from the picture, at least! =) Ahh and the Arcanine plushy…what an adorable little thing! XD (Well, I guess it’s actually not that little… XD It looks like it’s…

ilovemoonie

…about as big as a Signature, yeah?) It looks super fluffy though, oh my goodnesss! I totally want to reach through the computer screen and pet it XD Just curious, is Arcanine one of your favorite Pokemon? I don’t know anything about that particular Pokemon, but it looks like it’s pretty cool! ;)
              Oh! And back to the Labradoodle, I’d love to help you out with names! Oof, yeah, the Labradoodle is definitely one that looks like it could easily be either a boy or a girl.. But, since you said you’d probably make it a boy, I’ll just leave you some boy suggestions. If you change your mind, though, I can give you girl ones as well!
              Anyway, here’s some that might work: Gavin, Toby, Eric, Riley, Tyson, Aaron, Bennet, Chester, Matthew, Buddy, Elijah, Dawson, Sawyer, Nathaniel, Austin, Hugo, Bailey, Owen, or Levi.
              I hope these are alright, and good luck naming your Labradoodle! I hope you enjoy him and your Arcanine, hehe! ^-^
              Anyway, moving on, aww, I just love the drawing you made of Salmon for MLP! :D He looks like such a cute and cool dude! =3…

ilovemoonie

… I really like his cool pose, hehe, and you did an excellent job on the clothes!! Is that vest/shirt thing a clothing item on Webkinz? It looks familiar.. XD And his face is just so adorable! I love his pretty blue eyes ^-^ It was so sweet of you to draw him for MLP; It seems like she really liked it! =]
              Aw, and I love those little sketches you made of Candy! ^w^ You’ve really mastered drawing the Jellybean Puppy, hehe; the colors and everything are always spot on! ;) I love her expressions here, too! The top expression is just gold XD I really like the cute winking face too ^-^ Candy actually looks…sweet! But I guess I shouldn’t be fooled XD
              Anyway, those new markers are so cool, emi! ;D I take it you got them for your bday, too? I love the way they make the drawing look…It definitely gives it a kind of different feel to it, but I think they make it look really smooth and neat. =] Are they pretty fun to use? I’ve never really drawn with markers before, but it seems like they’d be a bit…

(Hi! I just wanted to say I read the first part of your reply. Thanks for the name suggestions! You didn’t need to do that. ;P I really liked the names Riley and Toby though.. those are pretty cute names! =))

ilovemoonie

(Hey, emi! Thanks for letting me know! :) Oof, sorry I never finished my reply, though!! XP Honestly, I got off to a great start last week with replying to stuff on here, but then I got busy, and kinda forgot I hadn’t finished my reply, ahah.. ‘^^ Oh, and no problem! =] Ehhh, but I wanted to though XD I’m glad you like some of the names! I can’t wait to see what you decide to name him, hehe! ;) Anyhoo, I’ll go ahead and finish my response now, sorry again for the wait!)
              …harder than pencils…? But maybe not, what do I know XD
              Ahh, and your drawing of Taylor is awesome, emi!! =D I love it! Wait, whaat, you didn’t really like the way it turned out? Dude, I think it’s amazing! XD Ah, I’m sorry you weren’t super happy with it though…I know it can be frustrating when a drawing doesn’t turn out how you wanted it to =/ But really, I love this!! ;D Taylor is so cute, and I think you did an awesome job with her pose and expression, and the clothes… the clothes look amazing, emi! …

ilovemoonie

… Honestly, how do you make them look so real?? The pants and shoes look especially great! (Also I like how Taylor’s shirt and sneakers match her glasses…that girl has a good sense of style XD ) I also really like the bright colors, and the coloring is really neat! And, well…really everything about this is great XD I’m glad you decided to share it with us, even though you weren’t that happy with it, because I love it, personally! ^-^
              And, last but not least, oh my gosh, your drawing of Rory and Kate is ADORABLE! 8D Like it is just too precious, oh my goodness X’) It’s so cute that Kate is showing Rory how to make flower crowns =3 He’s such a sweet guy! I love how interested he seems, too, and Kate looks so happy and ahhh this is just too cute! XDD How do you come up with such adorable ideas, emi? ;) Anyway, you really did a great job on it though!! I love everything about it, from their expressions, to the coloring, to the fact that Rory’s wearing a flower crown XD I also think it’s adorable…

ilovemoonie

…how tiny Kate is in comparison to Rory! I never realized she was that small compared to him, but it makes sense! Oh, and also (this is the last thing, I promise I won’t go on about this drawing all day, although I very well could XD ), I must say that you did an excellent job on Rory! :D His face and mane looks so good; you really do a wonderful job drawing lions, emi! =]
              In all, thanks a bunch for sharing this amazing artwork with us, pal! I really enjoyed seeing them, and made sure to rate them all a “10”! =) (I might even have to add that Rory and Kate drawing to my “favorites” category, hehe ;) )
              Have a great week, emi! ^-^ And sorry again that it took me like two whole weeks to reply to this XP

LolliPup

Hi, guys! (sorry for posting above you, Taffy!) I just wanted to get some opinions on whether to send in this room design or not. It probably doesn’t matter, seeing as I don’t usually get featured, but I figured I’d ask =P https://share.ganzworld.com/room?id=68441

Hey, Lolli! Aha, that is a cute idea to do the Monkees! XD I like it, I think it’s pretty cute. I assume you mean send it to Michael? Well, you might as well! I don’t ever get featured either (although I did once), but there’s always a chance, and it’s still fun to show your room off to Michael, heh. So I say go ahead!

LolliPup

Hi, emi! Oh, thanks! Lol I’m literally listening to the Monkees right now Yeah, that’s what I meant =P I guess you’re right! I might as well… I did get featured last time, maybe I’ll get lucky again XD I think the only other time I’ve been featured is with my Starbucks room, actually…. Anyway, thanks for the feedback! I’ll go send it in soon! P.S. if the strike through didn’t work it’s cause I forgot how to do it lol XD

Hiya, Lolli! I really like that room! Is it a band playing in a garage or some similar location? I think that’s a really neat idea! I must say, you executed it very well! :D Oh, yeah, sure! That’d be cool if you sent it and got featured! There’s no harm in sending it to ‘em, I’d say! Even if you aren’t featured, the room still looks awesome! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hey, LolliPup! It’s fine, I really don’t mind XD Ooh, that’s a cute room design you made! :D I really like the placement of all the objects and stuff! :3 I don’t listen to the Monkees (I seldom listen to old music unless it’s like Elvis or Sinatra ,XD ) but my dad loves them X,D He likes all that old, retro stuff XD I bet he’d get a kick out of your room design! ;) Yeah, you should totally send it in, I think! ^-^ Can’t be featured unless you try, ya know? =] Have you ever been featured before? Sorry, I usually don’t check the regular newz all that often, ahah ‘^^ ~Thanks for showing us this, and I hope you have a good day! :)

TaffyKitty12

Ahh, hi, guys! Sorry for putting this here! ‘^^ I just recently realized that it’s been several weeks since I’ve last posted an update (must be a new record!), so I figured I probably should let ya guys know what’s been going on. Ah but who am I kidding? I’m sure you guys were happy not having to worry about replying to anything of mine ,XD Anyhoo, I’ll try to keep this kinda short!
      So, first off, some of you all might already know this, but I finished up those two classes that I was working on in March and April! Which, is a relief XD I was so busy a few of those weeks, I almost didn’t finish everything on time! ‘^^ Thankfully, I got a little break last week after I turned in my last projects, which was nice :)
      Now, I don’t get May or June off, unfortunately, but the good news is, I’ll only be taking one class for this term! I’m *hoping* to be a little more active on here as a result, since I probably won’t have as much work to do =]
      Nonetheless, with that…

TaffyKitty12

… being said, I still can’t guarantee anything. Actually, this week is shaping up to be a kinda busy one for me, since I got a lot of reading and quizzes and intro assignments to do ‘^^ So, I might not be on here a ton over these next few days, though I expect to be able to comment more next week, as I *think* I got fewer things to work on then?
        So, yup. Just wanted to let you all know about that! :) I’m really hoping that I can comment more often now– I enjoy chatting with you guys! <3 And hopefully I can also reply to things a little faster, too ,XD
        ~ ~ ~
        Oh! And speaking of posting stuff on here, I was thinking that I might do a bio sometime this month! (It has been a little while since I've posted my last, and I guess I just wanna knock one off the list ,XD ) I dunno when, I'll post it, exactly (hopefully in a two or three weeks?) but it'll definitely be for either Logan, Elliot, or Betsy. That is, if you guys would be okay…

TaffyKitty12

… be okay with it, anyway! ‘^^ (I promise it won’t end up being like, 15 comments long, hahah– I’d definitely try to keep it on the shorter side)
          Problem is, I just don’t know who to do it for, eheh =P I know I said Logan a couple months ago, but it’s sorta hard because all three of those characters are about equally-developed now, and I’m also equally eager for each one ,XD In this case, I guess I’ll just post whichever one is the easiest for me to write…? Unless there’s a character that you guys wanna hear about more than the others! I could really do any of ‘em, no problem. Lemme know! :)
          ~~~
          And, I think that’s about it? Not much else has been going on with me, otherwise ,XD Mostly just watching movies and reading and drawing webkinz characters and stuff, haha. (Oh, I did get a new webkinz for Easter, though! It’s the newer black panther, the one released in 2015. I already have one, but had always wanted a second XD I think I’m gonna name my new little guy “Crowfeather” :3 ) I do apologize, however…

TaffyKitty12

… for not being on here a lot last month! DX Most of that was ’cause I was busy with school, but I’ll admit that I did spend a good portion of my free time on um, other things, heh =P Sadly, it is kinda easy for me to get sidetracked… ‘^^ While I can’t spend every moment of free time I have on here, of course, I will try to remember to come on a little more often in the upcoming weeks!
            Anyway, enough about me! What’s been going on with you guys? Anything cool or fun? :) Hope everyone has been doing well! <3
            Talk to you all soon! (And sorry this update really wasn't anything interesting :P Hopefully I didn't bore you guys too much, haha)
            ~Taffy

Hi, Taffy! =) Yeah, lol.. probably is a new record for you! ;D I’ve missed seeing you though, so I’m glad you’re posting! NO, I missed replying to your stuff =T Oh yes! That’s awesome! It must feel nice to have less to work on. Gosh, it sounds like you were pretty busy..! I’m glad you still got everything done though. Oh yeah? Well, it’s alright if you’re busy this week. Hopefully the following weeks you won’t have as much stuff to do. Yeah, I hope you can be here more too =) I’ve missed this place being active, ya know? It’s kinda off and on lately. Ohh, yeah! That’d be fun! I always like reading bios, heheh. Huh.. well.. that is a hard choice! I think I’m personally most interested in Logan or Elliot.. I’m not sure which I wanna see more. (What? You’re not gonna make it 15 replies? Dang ;P Haha, it’s fine however long it is though) But yeah, I dunno.. I guess it’s up to you, but those are the two I think would be cool to hear about! …

… Oh man, speaking of bios, I still need to post Luka’s someday.. I dunno when I should do that though. We shall see.. I’ll wait for a good time to post it, if I need to. Anyway, yeah, I know how you feel ‘XD I’ve been doing a lot of the same stuff lately too. That sounds fun though! What stuff are you reading? And who are you drawing? I’ve been drawing and reading a lot too lol. (Oh wow! Easter! That seems like a long time ago for some reason.. =P Well, congrats on the new Webkinz! That’s cool! Crowfeather is great name for him. ^-^) Aw, yeah.. I know! =P When I had my membership on AJ, I was spending a lot of time there myself. But it’s okay, and I also don’t mind if you’re spending time reading or doing fun stuff you didn’t normally do. I do hope we see more of you though! Oh me? Uhh.. well I guess not too much.. nothing terribly exciting lol. I got to see a friend and play outside with some family I haven’t seen in a few weeks. …

… so that was fun! Also, I may or may not be getting a cold.. it seems my body can’t decide. =P Oh and I might start work again next week.. which at first I was looking forward to, but now I’m not so sure cause I’ll probably have to wear a mask the whole time XP But yeah, I’m doing good. How have you been?

TaffyKitty12

Hey howdy there, bud! :3 Hah, right? I feel like I usually post something once a week, or once every two weeks ,XD I think the last “update” I posted was right before Easter, so I guess it has been a while!
              Ahh, well, thanks! <3 I have kinda missed posting stuff for you guys XD I just wish I had something more interesting to say this time!
              Oh yes, it sure does! Honestly, the last two months had been so busy for me… there were a couple of weeks were I didn't even get a single day off (I worked from Monday to Sunday)! '^^ So yeah, I am glad that's over… ,XD (But I will admit, I actually enjoyed my previous classes! They were just a lot of work, is all) Even though I still got work to do, at least it's not as much, and I should have a few days off each week =]
              Yeeeah, some weeks might still be kinda busy, 'cause of projects and stuff :P But the good news is, this week hasn't been as busy as I thought it would be! I might…

TaffyKitty12

… even finish up today, which would be awesome XD I guess it just looked like a lot of work at the beginning, but now that I’m actually doing it, it doesn’t seem so bad? I, as well! I’ve definitely missed you guys, for sure! (And to be honest, I could really use some time talking to someone I know besides my family X,D I might be an introvert, but I need some sort of social interaction to keep me from going bonkers ,XD )
              Thanks for letting me know which bios you’d wanna read most, by the way! :3 Yeah, I am pretty excited for Logan and Elliot, heheh XD Hmm, well, I’ll still wait to see what the others say, but I think I might go with Logan =] I feel like his bio would be pretty easy to write, ’cause I seem to know a lot about him XD (PFFFT! Oh, emi X,D I mean it’s not that I don’t like writing bios that long because I do, but I guess I feel kinda bad for posting something that I know might take you guys a while…

TaffyKitty12

… to reply to? ‘^^ If you know what I mean?)
              Whichever one I choose, I think I might post it in a couple of weeks (the week of the 18th), if that’s okay with everyone =] I’d wait ’till the week after that, but I expect to be getting several new webkinz then, and I know I’ll wanna tell you guys about those ,XD (You probably know what the webkinz are for, haha)
              Ohhh yeah, that’s right!! I hope you can do Lukas’ bio sometime soon! I really want to know more ’bout that awesome dude, pfhaha! XDD I’d say post it whenever you’re ready! :3 Honestly, as long as it’s before July, I should be able to read and reply to it fairly quick XD (I go back to two classes in July and August, so I won’t be around here very much =T )
              Ah, have you? Then again, I suppose there’s only so much one can do around the house ,XD Welp, lemme see… I’ve mainly been reading those books I told you about on the previous page XD Though, if I end up having more time on my hands soon…

TaffyKitty12

… I might try to continue the 4th book in the Bravelands series. The 5th one already came out in February, and I expect to get it in a few weeks. I don’t wanna fall behind any further than I already am with my reading X,D As for drawing, I’ve mainly just been sketchin’ some new-ish webkinz characters I’ve made recently :3 No one you guys know, I’m afraid ,XD Some of the sketches are kinda good. I might send them in someday, but we’ll see. Oh! And I am finally working on that Lukas drawing! Might take me a week or two, though… I’m having a bit of trouble with it, ahah ‘^^ I dunno why but I have some difficulty with drawing wolves :P Which is crazy ’cause they’re not that different than dogs ,XD
              (Oh huh, really? It’s funny, because to me, the time between Easter and now has felt really fast, like a blur X,D I actually can’t believe it’s already May, heheh. Thank you, though! :) I do like my panther; he’s pretty cute XD Glad you like the name, too!)
              Ahh, well, thanks…

TaffyKitty12

… for understanding, buddy! <3 Oh, haha, yeah, I remember when you were on there a lot XD I still am, but not as much as I was a few weeks ago. To be honest I'm not even totally sure where all my free time is going to X,D (Though I am playing more on Pokémon Sun again! :D )
              Don't worry, I should definitely be on here more in the upcoming weeks! =) I won't be on every day, of course, but I'll make sure to keep active! ^-^
              Ah, hey, it's still cool that you got to see your friend and some of your family! :D I haven't seen my extended family in months ,XD I can imagine it was nice being able to spend some time talking with them and stuff! :3 Aw no, really? D: I'll be sure to pray for ya! <3 I know colds are no fun! '^^ Are you sure it's not allergies? I know you said you don't get them, but sometimes allergies feel like a cold.
              Oof, yeah! I can't say I'd be too excited about that, either '^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… I mean, I’m sure it’d be awesome to get back to work, in a way, but all the restrictions and stuff really stink XP I really hate anything that touches my face, so I guess that means I’ll have to stay cooped up in the house and not go anywhere until all of this blows over… =P But I wish you good luck, though, if you really do end up working again :)
              Oh, thanks for asking! I’ve been good! I think? I dunno XD Some days are good, some days I’m bored, some days I’m moody… but as long as I have internet and colored pencils and an unlimited supply of batteries, I’ll survive X,D
              It’s been nice talking to you again, pal, and hopefully we can hang out on the forums more soon! =D

TaffyKitty12

Whoops, sorry! Meant to say “where I didn’t”, not “were I didn’t” in that first reply :P

Yeah, it feels like a long time! =P Ah it’s fine XD Not everything you say has to be *incredibly exciting* XD I’m glad to be more informed heheh. Oh gosh, wow! That is busy! I’m glad you’re not that busy now. Oh really? Well that’s cool! I’m glad you liked doing them, even though it was a lot of work. Okay, gotcha.. yeah, you have been replying to stuff a lot this week.. Pretty awesome. XD Aw gosh, I know! ‘XD Everyone needs that social interaction with other people.. even us introverts lol. Maybe you can call a friend or something? I did a video chat with my friend a few weeks ago and that was pretty fun! And well, you know I’m here to talk too ;P Yeah! Oooh okay, sounds good! I thought Logan sounded like a cool character when you told us about him before. =) (XD yeah I know what you mean! You don’t wanna make it so long that it’s hard for people to reply to, yet still descriptive enough..) …

… Ohhh, yeaaaahh, oh my gosh, I almost forgot about your birthday! o.O Dude, I gotta GET TO WORK! XD Hmm, okay.. well, we’ll see! I don’t care when I post it, so long as it isn’t as close to when you post your bio. I don’t want to burden moonie, mostly, so i’ll try to make sure she doesn’t have as much to reply to, if possible. I’ll definitely do it before July though! Yeah lol, and doing Etsy orders, of course! I’ve been getting a lot lately.. I guess it’s cause people are getting their money from the government, heh. =P Right now I have five that I’m working on.. er, have to do. I’ve only started on two.. XD But anyway, that sounds nice! I’m sure it’d be fun to start reading Bravelands again =) Man, I feel like you must have a long book list XD oooh fun! Are you gonna send those drawings in sometime? OH cool! I can’t wait to see how you draw him ^-^ …

… I know what you mean though! I found it kinda hard to draw a wolf muzzle too.. they’re similar to foxes, but I feel like it’s a little different? I dunno. There’s something hard about drawing their faces =P (Yeah? I dunno.. it’s kinda been fast, but it still feels like Easter was a long time ago.. weird. Yeah! He looks soft too heheh) Ah, SAME? Where does the time go in the day? It’s kinda weird XD My mornings, especially, always speed by. But I get how that feels. =P Oh, and really? That’s cool! Where are you at in the game? Alright, sounds great! =) Aw yeah, it was nice! It stinks that you haven’t been able to see anyone else =/ I hope you can see them soon! Aww, thanks, Taffy XD That’s sweet of you! I don’t mind having a cold too much. It’s better than having the other virus.. then everyone would be afraid to come near me.. >.< And yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s a cold. When I ate a Blizzard from DW the other night, my throat got scratchy. …

… I dunno if you know this- some people don’t- but sugar basically lowers your immune system. So every time I eat really sugary stuff, it makes my cold worse. But yeah, it made my throat feel funny, my nose runny, and occasional coughing and sneezing. =P I am not allergic to anything! at least I BETTER not be >:T XD Ah yeah I know! I can’t decide how to feel about that.. I really dislike the masks, but I suppose I’ll get used to it. It would be nice to at least get out and see people again, you know? Aw heh, yeah.. I know. It is boring sometimes. Ohh, yes, colored pencils, internet and some crunchy electricity! MMH! XD A battery a day keeps the tiredness away ;P Yesss, it has been nice! ^-^ I look forward to keep seeing you here more lately!

Hey, Taffy! Sorry that I didn’t reply to this as soon as I would’ve liked… I hope you don’t mind too much! XP Oh, no, it’s fine! Nooo, I love hearing from you! And I don’t mind replying, either ^-^ Oh, nice! I’m glad you were able to finish everything on time! Ahh, really? It’d be great to have you around here more; I’ve missed ya lots, pal! It’s too bad they won’t give you a break quite yet, but I’m glad you’ll be around some more! But if you feel that things are really busy, it’s okay if you miss a few days on here, too! Aww, I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say we all love chatting with you, too! <3 Oh yeah XD Well, don't feel rushed into replying or anything! Ooh, a bio? Sure, that'd be neat! Ahh, any of those three characters sound great to me! I'd love to hear about any of 'em XD Sure, do whichever's best for you! (Oh, really? Congrats on the new 'kinz! Aww, that's a cute name, too!) …

… Ahh, it’s alright, no need to apologize! I understand if you’re busy and don’t have much time on here! I know I’ve personally had to take long periods of time off here, myself ‘^^ Sure, we’d love it if you were able to come on some more! But don’t feel bad for doing other things, too! It’s important to do things other than work and such, especially during these times! Ahh, well, thanks! I’ve been doing fine, I think… Nothing eventful has really occurred lately, anyway. I think we’re going to reorder the signature marble cat today (well, it’ll be yesterday when this goes through), so maybe she’ll arrive soon! :) Then, I should be able to post some pictures of the three new signatures if people seem interested. But yeah, nothing much here! We watched all the Harry Potter movies, but other than that, just work and such. How about you? :) And thanks for updating us! I hope you enjoy your week! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hiya there, CuteHeart! :D Aww no, there’s no need for you to apologize! Your response definitely wasn’t “late”, and besides, I honestly didn’t even expect to get more than a reply or two on this post, anyway X,D You’re all good! ;)
            Aw, well, thanks XD I’m glad I haven’t exhausted you guys to the point where no one wants to hear from me anymore, pfffft X,D
            Thank you! :) Awh, me too, pal; I’ve really missed talking to you guys! <3 I feel like it's been an awful long time since I was last active on here :o That's something I definitely need to change! I'll try to make sure to check up on here several times a week, even if it's not every day ;) I don't think I should be too busy? Surprisingly, this week has been a lot easier than I thought it'd be– I'm almost already done! XD (Ah, and it's okay! =] I actually got last week off, which was nice! ^-^ And I guess doing school a few days each week keeps me from being completely bored out of my mind, so maybe it's…

TaffyKitty12

… a good thing X,D )
              Aww, thank you, pal! That was sweet of ya to say! <3 I totally love chatting with you, too! ;D I'm glad you've been on here a little more recently, hehe! ^-^
              Thanks for letting me know about the bios, by the way! :) I think I might do Logan's now, since I seem to know a lot for him XD I'm actually not quite sure if I ever told you about Logan? He's this Australian zoologist dude who loves butter and is afraid of string XDD
              (Thank ya! =D I do love my new 'kinz, hehe ^-^ Glad you like the name, as well! :3 )
              Ahh, well, that's okay, CuteHeart! I definitely understand how that is, heheh. School keeping you busy? '^^
              Ah, well, thanks for understanding, pal! But in all honesty, I'm pretty sure I should be able to come on more :) With less school and more free time on my hands, I'll really have no excuse, haha! Plus I have nothing else to really do, anyway, since I'm not working X,D And I just like talking to you guys!!
              I'm glad to hear that you're doing alright! =] …

TaffyKitty12

… Ohh, are you? Well that’s good, I’m glad that you’ll still be able to get your marble cat! :) I’m sorry you had to go through that whole ordeal with that one seller, though! DX I imagine that’d be kinda frustrating, especially when you really wanted the thing you bought… XP Hopefully you’ll get your new one soon! Please let us know when you do! I’m curious to know how you’ll like the plush, hehe =) Well, I’d personally love to see pics of your new ‘kinz, once the cat arrives! :3 I think everyone else will, too! :)
              Did ya? Cool, Heart! XD How did you like the films? I thought they were pretty good! =] Do you have a favorite movie or a favorite character?
              Oh, thanks for asking! I’ve been doin’ well, I think! Most days are kinda the same, but I’ve been trying to find new ways to mix things up XD
              It’s been nice talking to ya again, pal, and thanks for reading my update! :) Have a great day! ;D

Hiiii! No no, it’s fine XD I don’t mind!
        Oh, that’s awesome that you finished those two classes! I bet you must be relieved XD I’m happy to hear you finished them! I know it must have been hard for you ^^; Oh yeah! I hope you enjoyed your break! ^-^
        Oh yeah? Well, at least that’s good that you’re only taking one class this term! Ah, well that’s totally fine. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with your new class! It’d be cool if you get to comment more next week, but no worries if you can’t! I’m not expecting myself to be so active next week ,XD Heck, this is the first time I checked the forums this week ^^;
        Anyway, thanks for letting us know about your future activity! Aww, me too pal!! I really enjoy chatting with you as well! :’) <3
        Yeah? Okay, that’s fine XD I don’t mind whichever one you post.
        Ohh! That’s cool that you got a black panther for Easter! Aww yeah, I like that name! ^-^ Eh, it’s alright. Last month went by…

…went by pretty fast to my surprise :o Oof, really? Yikes… Oh yeah, that’s totally fine you can’t spend every free time you have on here! No worries about that! I want you to have a chance to do other things as well!
          Oh, me? Well, really nothing has really been going on for me lately ^^; Besides school and still watching that one cartoon and another cartoon I’ve started to watch as well. XD (I don’t think I can say them here, unfortunately, but I think you know what I mean XD) Oh, I’ve been doing well, thanks! How about you? I hope you’ve been doing well! ^-^
          Yeah, see ya, my friend! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! Oof, I’m sorry I haven’t replied to this yet!! XP I wanted to get to it earlier this week, but I still had some older stuff that I needed to reply to, first =/ I really apologize for taking so long, though!! D= On the bright side, I think I’m finally almost caught up with the older comments, so this’ll be the next thing I work on replying to! I have to get off the Newz in a few minutes, unfortunately, but I should be able to reply to this over the weekend, ‘long as I’m not too busy. I’ll certainly try my best, anyhow!! Sorry again for the wait ‘^^ I hope you have a nice weekend, though, and thanks for the update, buddy! =]

ilovemoonie

(Alrighty, I’m back to reply to this now! A day or two later than I said, ahah, but let’s be honest, that’s definitely not the worst I’ve ever done XDD Sorry again about the wait, though!! =/ )
          Anyway, thanks for the update, pal! =) Huh, I guess it has been awhile, hasn’t it? It feels like a long time since I’d seen an update from you, anyway.. Gosh, it’s actually been a long time since I’ve posted an update too! :o I feel like I should post one sometime, but I don’t really have anything to say, soo, we’ll see I guess XDD Nahh, and of course not! I always love replying to your posts! ;D I was actually glad you decided to post something, because I’ve missed replying to your stuff! XD
          Oh, right! That’s awesome that you were able to finish up those two classes that you were taking in March and April– I’m sure that was a relief! Oh man, it does sound like you were pretty busy ‘^^ I’m glad you got it all done, though! I hope you enjoyed your week off, too! ;) Ah, well that’s good that you shouldn’t be…

ilovemoonie

…quite as busy the next few months. You’re taking a science class, right? Or was it something else? XD Well, regardless, I hope it goes well for ya! =] It’d be cool if you were able to come on here a bit more often, although I know school can be pretty unpredictable, so I understand if you end up being busier than you thought. But yeah, it’d be great to see you on here a bit more! :D I always enjoy chatting with you on here! =3 Oof, I need to work on replying to things faster, too ‘^^ I don’t think you’ve been that slow though! I mean, you’ve definitely been a lot faster at replying than me, even though you’re probably busier than me =P Anyway, thanks for letting us know about your schedule, and I wish you the best of luck with your new class! ^-^
            OOH, and that’d be awesome if you posted a bio on here soon!! =D Yes please, I would love to read that! XD It has been awhile since you’ve posted one, come to think of it! The last one you did was Arlo’s, right?…

ilovemoonie

…So yeah, definitely feel free to post one soon! I don’t care when it is–next week, the week after, it doesn’t matter to me! XD (Pffft well even if it was 15 comments long, I wouldn’t mind XDD ) Ahh man, and that’s a really tough decision! I’d love to read about any of those three! Although, I guess I am a bit more curious about Logan and Elliot…? I dunno, they just sound really great, especially Elliot, he seems adorable XD But Betsy seems really cool too! I think you should just do whichever one is easiest/whichever one you have most motivation to write, like you said. I mean, I won’t be disappointed no matter who you choose– I’m sure I’ll end up loving all three of them! XD I hope you’ll be able to post one soon, and I’ll be looking forward to reading about either Betsy, Logan, or Elliot! Can’t wait to see who you decide to go with! =D
              Ah and that’s okay, heheh! To be honest I don’t think very many people have been doing anything super exciting lately, myself included…it’s kinda hard to when…

ilovemoonie

…you can’t leave the house :P It’s neat that you’ve been watching movies, reading, and drawing, though! Those things sound pretty fun! ^-^ (Ohh, right, I remember that! That’s really neat that you got a new Webkinz for Easter! :D The newer black panther is super cute, so I can see why you wanted a second one! ;) I love the name, too! Is it a Warriors name? :) Anyway, congrats on getting Crowfeather— I hope you’ve been enjoying him! =] )
              Aww, and it’s okay, Taffy! I know you’ve been really busy with school, and I can definitely relate to getting sidetracked easily, ahah. Honestly there have been many times where I could have worked on replying to something on here, but instead decided to play Webkinz or that other game, or spend my time doing something else ‘^^ I really need to work on being less lazy, eheh. I guess the whole stay at home thing has made me lazier? XP But again, I understand! :)
              Oh, and me? Hmm, well I haven’t been up to anything that interesting, either XD School has been keeping me pretty busy, though, and my family is still cleaning…

ilovemoonie

…out some, but in my free time I’ve mostly just been hanging out and playing games with my family, watching movies, reading, going on Webkinz (and the other game too, but I haven’t really been on there as much lately? I dunno, it’s hard to make time for both that and Webkinz in the same day ‘XD ), and, I’ve also been doing a lot of puzzles lately, because I guess I’m into puzzles now? XD My sister discovered this free puzzle website that’ll turn any picture you have into a puzzle (an online puzzle, of course), so I’ve been doing some of those. I’ve even done puzzles of some of my Webkinz, which is fun, heheh XD But yeah…that’s about it! Aw, thanks! I hope you’ve been doing well, too! <3
              Thanks for the update, pal, and talk to ya soon! :3 Have a great Monday! ^-^
              (Ah, and no worries! I didn’t think your update was boring at— *yawns* —all! No I’m kidding, it really wasn’t boring XDD I mean I did yawn just now, but I don’t think it had to do with your update because I’ve been yawning all day XD )

Army_Cat211

Hi everyone! XP

Hi, pompom! What’s up? =)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Camo! How are ya? >^^<

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Camo! ^-^ How are you doing? :) By the way, congrats on being featured in the most recent fan art showcase! Your drawing of Salley is so cute!! :D You did a great job on it! =] Sorry I never replied when you posted about it before! I’ve been kinda behind with comments lately, ahah ‘^^

Hey, pompoms! How are ya doing lately? Hope you’ve been doing well! Congrats on being featured in the latest Fanart Showcase by the way! ^-^

Comments are closed.