Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,545 replies, has 104 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Helloooooo there! It’s certainly been a while ‘^^ How’re y’all doing?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Heyy! Well I have talked to you recently, but I’m doing good lol! I’m excited for ArtFight and- OH I just got a Nintendo Switch! I’m gonna try to buy some games for it soon! And it’s that you haven’t been here much lately. No one is really posting much anyway. But it is nice to see you posting, regardless!

FoxesRule612

HEY GUYS long time no see or post! I miss seeing the forums active…it seems kinda quiet lately! I thought I’d make a few announcements here, specifically about “the surprise.” Weeeellll, since one by one most of you have seen the surprise in one way or another, I thought I might as well reveal it to you now XD Besides that I can’t keep it in my system for any longer, pfft. But since Taffy was the closest to guess what it was (she was 100% correct on the first guess!) she gets a little prize! The surprise is: I got a Signature Arctic Fox!! Well, she’s only online for now XD And what’s even better is that she’s a gift from my ole pal Lavadragon!! :”D She hasn’t gotten here yet, though. It still might be a while till her plush is here, but I do have her online counterpart! Her name is Wintermint and she’s my new Kinzsona! What’s even crazier is that this week I got a different Signature Arctic Fox (plush) too! I’m planning on naming him Ghost or something similar.

FoxesRule612

Okay WHAT how did that actually moderate twice? I hope the mods don’t think I’m spamming because that wasn’t supposed to happen XP But anyway, I hope it doesn’t look like I was trying to show off or brag in any way, because I really believe all of this was a miracle. It may seem silly, but the fact that this happened means a lot to me, and because of that, all I can say is to God be the glory! I hope I can use this as a way of pointing others to Him. Again, it may seem silly or trivial, but even the smallest and insignificant blessings can make a difference! With the surprise aside, how are you all doing? It seems like no one has really said much for the past few months. I hope during the summertime we can have our regular Park meets again!

FoxesRule612

HEY GUYS long time no see or post! I miss seeing the forums active…it seems kinda quiet lately! I thought I’d make a few announcements here, specifically about “the surprise.” Weeeellll, since one by one most of you have seen the surprise in one way or another, I thought I might as well reveal it to you now XD Besides that I can’t keep it in my system for any longer, pfft. But since Taffy was the closest to guess what it was (she was 100% correct on the first guess!) she gets a little prize! The surprise is: I got a Signature Arctic Fox!! Well, she’s only online for now XD And what’s even better is that she’s a gift from our ole pal Lavadragon!! :”D She hasn’t gotten here yet, though. It still might be a while till her plush is here, but I do have her online counterpart! Her name is Wintermint and she’s my new Kinzsona! What’s even crazier is that this week I got a different Signature Arctic Fox (plush) too! I’m planning on naming him Ghost or something similar. He also isn’t here yet, but I will show pictures when he gets here!

Comments are closed.