Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,580 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  Springshimmer 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Cassette

Hey this is FoxesRule anyone else checked here lately?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Just me, but I think that’s it.. seems kinda deserted now. ‘^^

ilovemoonie

Hey there Foxes! This is a really late response, ahah, but I’m also here too sort of? ,XD I haven’t actually posted on here in a long time, ahah, (I always mean to but forget ‘^^ ), but I have been checking it from time to time. It’s sad that the forums have been so deserted lately! =( I kept meaning to post something over the last few months, but nobody else has really been on here, so I didn’t know what to say. =/
        Oh! While I am here, though, I wanted to say that I really like the pictures you posted to the Share Center recently! ;D Volk looks like such a cute and fluffy plush, and he seems to be in excellent condition too!! ^-^ Congrats again on getting him! Your drawing of him is adorable, as well! :’) He looks like such a sweet guy X) And of course, your virtual and plush fox collections are amazing, too! ;D You have a super impressive collection– I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone else that has every Webkinz fox! Just curious, what was the first Webkinz fox you ever got? :) …

ilovemoonie

(Aaand this was over 200 words.. I almost forgot about the word limit here :P ) … Also, I love your drawing for National Fox Day! ;) All the foxes look so happy and cute, hehe! I especially love Velveteen and Firefox in the tree XD Anyway, thanks for sharing those! :) And I’ll try to remember to come on here again soon! Maybe I should post something to the Share Center sometime, since it’s been so empty there. ‘^^

LolliPup

Sooo…. I’m kind of embarrassed to show my face around here after forgetting to do just about everything I’ve promised to do…. (still haven’t gotten to those roleplays *cringe* ). But here I am. Just wanted to pop in and say hi, how is everybody?

Aww, hi, Lollipup! It’s nice to see you again! It’s alright.. a lot of people have been inactive lately. How have you been? I’m doing pretty well. =) I’ve been kinda busy lately, with my job, Etsy orders, and trying to draw for Art Fight (if you know what any of those things are lol). Did you have a fun July 4th?

Helloooooo there! It’s certainly been a while ‘^^ How’re y’all doing?

Heyy! Well I have talked to you recently, but I’m doing good lol! I’m excited for ArtFight and- OH I just got a Nintendo Switch! I’m gonna try to buy some games for it soon! And it’s that you haven’t been here much lately. No one is really posting much anyway. But it is nice to see you posting, regardless!

FoxesRule612

HEY GUYS long time no see or post! I miss seeing the forums active…it seems kinda quiet lately! I thought I’d make a few announcements here, specifically about “the surprise.” Weeeellll, since one by one most of you have seen the surprise in one way or another, I thought I might as well reveal it to you now XD Besides that I can’t keep it in my system for any longer, pfft. But since Taffy was the closest to guess what it was (she was 100% correct on the first guess!) she gets a little prize! The surprise is: I got a Signature Arctic Fox!! Well, she’s only online for now XD And what’s even better is that she’s a gift from my ole pal Lavadragon!! :”D She hasn’t gotten here yet, though. It still might be a while till her plush is here, but I do have her online counterpart! Her name is Wintermint and she’s my new Kinzsona! What’s even crazier is that this week I got a different Signature Arctic Fox (plush) too! I’m planning on naming him Ghost or something similar.

FoxesRule612

Okay WHAT how did that actually moderate twice? I hope the mods don’t think I’m spamming because that wasn’t supposed to happen XP But anyway, I hope it doesn’t look like I was trying to show off or brag in any way, because I really believe all of this was a miracle. It may seem silly, but the fact that this happened means a lot to me, and because of that, all I can say is to God be the glory! I hope I can use this as a way of pointing others to Him. Again, it may seem silly or trivial, but even the smallest and insignificant blessings can make a difference! With the surprise aside, how are you all doing? It seems like no one has really said much for the past few months. I hope during the summertime we can have our regular Park meets again!

HEY! Yeah, I know.. it’s very quiet. Ah yes, the mysterious surprise.. ;D Hahah XD Finally time to tell everyone! Now you don’t have to hide her lol. I hope you can get your plush from her soon. I know you’re really excited for it.. I would be too! Oooh right! What’s Taffy gonna get for her prize? Ah and yeah, your Kinzsona! I’ll have to draw her with mine sometime! It’s pretty cool that you managed to get another Arctic fox too. He sounds pretty cool, and you fixed him up so well! I’m glad you could get him. =) Do your parents care that you bought him? Ah and it’s fine! It’s an easy mistake to make! Especially when posting onto a new page. And you don’t seem like you’re bragging. =) I’m glad you could get them! Who would’ve thought that you’d be getting two Signature Arctic foxes, when you never thought you’d even have one? Ah and I know! I would like to have chats again sometime.

FoxesRule612

Hehehe yup! Believe me it’s been hard keeping it inside for so long XD And yeah! Poor Lava though…she’s been so busy with work and hasn’t really been motivated to do anything. I hope she can get her motivation back. It really is depressing when you don’t feel like doing anything! Hmmm, I’m not sure hat Taffy should get! I’m thinking something a little more than just Wintermint’s PSF. Yeah, I should draw both of our Kinzsonas together too! Or we could make a nice group picture. Ah me too! It was fun (kinda) to fix him up. I must admit though sewing up that tiny hole in his snout was kinda stressful! But brushing him and all that was fun. Did you know that using alcohol-based markers is a great way of redrawing on faded airbrushing? Apparently it’s permanent, according to some people that have used it on their Signatures! Weeeeell, I don’t think they know that I got him. ^^; They probably think that Ghost and Cloud are the same plush. As much as I hate hiding things from them, I don’t think they’d be too happy if they knew I had two of a similar-looking plush.

FoxesRule612

HEY GUYS long time no see or post! I miss seeing the forums active…it seems kinda quiet lately! I thought I’d make a few announcements here, specifically about “the surprise.” Weeeellll, since one by one most of you have seen the surprise in one way or another, I thought I might as well reveal it to you now XD Besides that I can’t keep it in my system for any longer, pfft. But since Taffy was the closest to guess what it was (she was 100% correct on the first guess!) she gets a little prize! The surprise is: I got a Signature Arctic Fox!! Well, she’s only online for now XD And what’s even better is that she’s a gift from our ole pal Lavadragon!! :”D She hasn’t gotten here yet, though. It still might be a while till her plush is here, but I do have her online counterpart! Her name is Wintermint and she’s my new Kinzsona! What’s even crazier is that this week I got a different Signature Arctic Fox (plush) too! I’m planning on naming him Ghost or something similar. He also isn’t here yet, but I will show pictures when he gets here!

Comments are closed.