Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,580 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  Springshimmer 1 day, 2 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Heeeey, fellas… ‘^^ Guess who’s back after her several month hiatus?
      Really, though, I’m terribly sorry for being gone so long (◡︣ ︵ ◡᷅) I’ve actually meant to come on here every weekend and finally post something for you guys, as well as try and catch up on what I’ve missed, but alas—I’d either end up being too busy to come on here, or would totally forget, or would get lazy and push it off thinking, “Well, I’m sure I’ll get to it next week”, though obviously that never happened XP I hope you guys don’t think I’ve “abandoned” or forgot about you… :,( I can assure you that’s not the case at all! ‘^^ I still think about you all plenty and often, even those of you I haven’t chatted with since my absence!
      Unfortunately, I don’t really have much time to be on here at the moment, eheh, but I promise I’ll be back on by the end of the week to post something! Don’t worry, I actually mean it this time ,XD
      Anyway, I wish everyone a great Tuesday, and hope to talk to you all again soon <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ayy! There she is! Looks like you made your way back ;P I’m glad you came by though! I sure have missed you. It feels like forever since we really talked. Hopefully it’ll happen soon, since you have less classes going on. I can’t wait to see what you post this week though! I’m thinking it’s those drawings, right? I’m sure they’re all adorable, hehe. I’ll be on the look out for your post!

Heyo! Just came by to post something real quick about my art that recently moderated.
      I finished drawing Marshmelllew as @MLP requested. So, here they are! –
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=75585
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=75587 (I just think the idea was too cute and funny that I had to draw it XD)
      Hope you guys enjoy! I know not much is posted on here lately, but I hope you guys are doing well! See ya, my friends! <3 ^-^

Hi, Spring! How are you doin? Aww those drawings are cute! Lol, and it’s funny how you drew an actual marshmallow on his head too heheh. It was nice of you to draw them for her. I’m sure Pony loves them!

pompom323

Hey guys, life is busy I haven’t been on here in a year! I missed you guys!!! I hope everyone is having an awesome day

Ayyy, pompom! What’s up? I haven’t seen you around in forever. I hope you’re doing well! As for me, I’m doing pretty good! I’ve been busy working on Etsy orders, as my shop seems to have gotten more popular over the last year for some reason lol. And I haven’t drawn quite as much lately, but I did draw a whole bunch last summer. I posted some pictures of my art awhile back. =) What have you been up to this past year? I hope school and everything is going alright for you!

Ohhh! Hey, pompoms! Sorry for replying late, I actually saw your post the day it moderated but I just never got to responding till now. ^^; Ohhh, yeah! I can’t believe it’s been that long. Aww, I’ve missed ya too! I hope you’re doing well! Lately, I’m almost done with school for the semester, I still draw whenever I can, play other games as well as Webkinz, and just pretty much chatting with my friends. How are you doing lately? I’d like to hear what’s been going with ya! Ahh, you too! Hope you’re doing well! Thank you for stopping by here! It’s nice to see ya again! ^-^

pompom323

Hey, I am several months late I’m sorry!! D: I hope school n everything is going well for you guys too! I still check back here every once in a while but I just don’t know what to say after all this time. As for my life, everything’s been doing pretty well.. I’ve made some new friends along the way, and I’ve also gotten way better at drawing and found some new interests as well. I won’t be surprised if I don’t get a response, as it’s pretty quiet here now… but I hope everyone’s been doing well lately !! :] see ya around, old friends. -pom

Does anyone know if they will bring back the mallard duck?! I finally have enough store coins and it was gone! It was the whole reason I bought deluxe.

Heyyyy, guys.
      Oof, alright so, I haven’t posted and been on here at all for months, and I decided to check just to see what’s been going on lately. Sorry for how inactive I’ve been ^^; I haven’t felt like posting on here cause of all the stuff I have going on regarding school and such.. However… I hope to be on here more soon? It also depends on how much gets posted here as well. But, I’ll be ending my current semester sometime next month, I believe? (Wow, that fast already :o ) And then, I’ll be off for summer which is pretty exciting ‘cause I really want a break from all that ,XD And hopefully, by then, I should be somewhat more active here.
      Well anyway, that’s enough about me I believe. How are you guys doing lately? I’ve been trying to get to Saturday park chats again ‘cause I’ve been absent from them for months (I think since February?) so hopefully I’ll be able to see you guys more on those. :) Well either way, I hope you guys are doing well! …

…(Ahh, it appears that I’ve started a new page.. Oof, sorry about that! I hope you guys don’t mind) I see some things have been posted since my absence, and I’ll try to get to them as soon as possible! I probably can’t get to them today, but maybe sometime soon? I don’t really know for certain though, heh.. Also, it has occurred to me that it’s been two years since I’ve joined the forums! Wow, that came up fast o.o I can’t believe it’s been two years already ^^; Well, I know I said this before, but I’m really glad that I joined and that I got to meet all of you guys and became friends with y’all! :D <3
        Ahh, and before I forget, I know emi has seen this already, but I’ll just post my new drawing here just for the sake of it XD – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=75467 I don’t think you guys know this besides MLP and Taffy, but I finally got the Peace Puppy from the Puppy Day sale (which is sometime last month I think?) and I am super happy…

that I finally got it as it was one of my long-time dream pet of mine ever since I’ve joined XD Oh and I have gotten some new Webkinz since my absence, and hopefully maybe I’ll post about them soon!
          Anyway, as I said before, I’ll try to get to reply to things I’ve missed soon! I miss being on here and posting on here in general XD
          I hope you guys are doing well, and I also hope to see you guys more often sometime in the near future.
          Have a great week, my friends! <3 ^-^

Hi, Spring! Sorry for the late reply.. but at least I’m replying I guess ‘XD Yeah, not much is really going on here. It’s been very quiet since moonie and Taffy have been busy. It’s fine though, I mean if you’re busy too, then nothing’s really gonna be posted anyway.. ‘^^ Oh yeah? That’s cool! I know, the months are going fast. It’s kinda weird =P That’s cool that you’ll have it for summer though! Maybe we can do group chats more often then. I’m excited for summer too! I can’t wait to get in the pool and hang out with my friends more. ^-^ Ah, I’m doing pretty good! Kinda busy, but not as busy as you guys are, I guess. I made some new crochet stuff for my Etsy shop recently and I even made something for moonie! It was really fun! =) Oh okay! Yeah I haven’t been at any chats in ages either. =P I’m usually working on Saturdays (still) so I rarely can, even if I do remember them. (Pfff, it’s okay XD we need people to stay new pages!) Oh and okay. You don’t have to reply to some stuff, as I know some

… Wow, two years! Ohh, it doesn’t feel that long XD The years go by fast, I guess. Although this past year was pretty crazy, so maybe that’s why. =P Ah yes, I saw that! It’s so cute. =) You did a great job on your peace puppy, and her clothes! That’s nice that you could get that pet on sale, especially since you always wanted one! How much was she to buy? Ohh and cool! Did you get any plush pets or are they virtuals? You’ll have to show us sometime. Yess, I know! I miss posting and seeing posts.. it’s kinda sad how inactive it is now. Hopefully you can help make it more active again? ;D Anyway, thanks for stopping by! It’s always nice to see a friendly face on here!

Comments are closed.