Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,575 replies, has 130 voices, and was last updated by  lucylane556 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey, Pony! ;P Sorry I missed your birthday! I hope you had a great day though! I made you the drawing you’ve been asking for forever lol.. Candy and Strawberry. Sorry it took me so long to make it! It took me a while to get motivated and figure out how to draw them. I’m happy I could finish it for your day though! I hope you like how I drew your pompom kitty =) https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=75469 (oh and by the way, I saw your drawing of your peace puppy, @SpringShimmer! It looks so cute, and I love her dress!)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Oh I’m glad you like the drawing, Pony! =) And thanks so much for the birthday gifts! That was so nice of you! I really like the items you sent me, especially that pretty plum tree! ^^ I’m so sorry I haven’t been on Webkinz lately. I know I need to get on more so I can keep in better contact with you, but I keep forgetting. I’ll try to get on more often for you!

frozenanna2

Why is Webkinz done making Webkinz plushies???? I wish I could still find them in stores!

I don’t know.. I guess it was getting too expensive? I’m not sure. But I miss the old ones too.. at least they’ll be making more of the Webkinz Next plushes sometime soon here. (I don’t know when, I just heard there were more.)

Oh hey, @9boogirl, I saw you posted something! I don’t know where it went though.. I guess it was deleted. How are you doing though? How was your Easter? I hope you’re doing well. =) We haven’t been super active on the forums lately, as Taffy is super busy, and moonie seems to be pretty busy too.. but it’s nice to see you’re still alive and kicking! XD

9boogirl

hii lol this is pretty late since i keep forgetting to check but yeah i’m not sure where that went x’D anywho though i’ve been doing alright, my easter was pretty fun! how about you? i hope your easter was nice :) i just popped on to check in since i’ve missed talking to yall lately haha but i hope everyone’s doing well! i can relate to being super busyy ive been going through the motions of applying for a new school recently and thats been a handful but i think its mostly done for now so thats good haha just waiting for this school year to be over since im getting bored of remote learning :’D

Hey! It’s okay =P I don’t know where it went either.. maybe you mentioned something they didn’t like? Who knows pff.. Aw, and that’s good! I’m glad you had a nice Easter at least! Mine was good too. =) I went to church, and then celebrated with some family and good food. Oh yeah, right! It was nice of you to stop by! It’s definitely been a while.. and I think everyone’s doing pretty well? Not sure about Taffy, Heart, or Spring since I haven’t spoken with them lately. But ilovemoonie, Foxesrule, and I are good! Ohh, yeah? I guess you’re applying for a new school cause you’re tired of doing online school? I can imagine that being boring, ugh.. I did homeschooling for a while, but eventually I started doing classes that I went to once or twice a week. I know it’s very boring and I’m sure you miss seeing people! Hopefully you can see some friends and have fun over the summer. What’s the new school like? I hope it’s something less boring lol. Thanks for stopping by to reply! It’s really nice hearing from you =)

9boogirl

loll yeah maybe i don’t really remember what i said but whatever x’D but yeah it was pretty fun i watched my brother hunt easter eggs but besides that i kinda just sat around and worked on schoolwork that i hadn’t finished heh all in all though it was a fun day, i’m glad to hear that yours was too :D but yeah it’s definitely been awhile i checked back in my reply log and the last messages i sent were late 2019 ;o; i’m glad to hear that they’re doing well though and i hope everyone else is too despite not having time to visit ^^ but yeah haha online school’s gotten a bit repetitive plus i’ve gotten to the point where i’m gonna have more opportunities as far as school goes, i think i’m taking college levelled math/science classes at the new school so it’s gonna be a handful but the electives they have on campus sound awesome so i’m really excited for that and to get back into the traditional routine of school lol! it’s awesome to hear from you as well :DD

9boogirl

oh this is kinda unrelated but since i’m thinking about it lol if any of yall are still in contact with mlp tell her i said hi sometime haha from what i remember she can’t access/say anything in the forums :0

Ah, okay XD That’s fine, lol. Ohh and nice haha! It’s fun watching kids do their Easter egg hunts! My family had one for the little kids too. I helped dye and hide the eggs, so that made it fun for me heh! Oh my gosh, 2019? That both seems like forever and not that long ago at the same time.. weird. Well, at least you’re here now! Yeah, I hope so too! They’ll probably get on here and see your replies eventually.. someday ‘XD Oh gosh, college level classes? Dang! Good luck with those! That’s cool that they have some fun electives though! What sort of electives do they have? And I bet! Like you said.. it just sounds so boring doing only online school.. I mean, if you’re a social person anyway. I’m definitely a social person, even if I’m an introvert lol. I’m glad you’ll be switching schools though! I hope you’ll make some good friends there too. =) …

… Aw, and yeah haha.. I’ve missed hearing from all of my Webkinz pals! What have you been up to besides school in the past two years? Ooh yeah, Pony! I don’t talk to her often, but she sends me letters on Webkinz a lot. Ona few rare occasions we can chat to each other at the Clubhouse or something. But yeah.. she’s still banned from the forums. =/ I’m pretty sure she still reads comments on this forum, though, so you can probably just say “hi” to her on here!

9boogirl

yeah lol x’D but yeah watching kids hunt eggs is always super fun, i dyed a bunch and put a bunch of glitter on them which probably made a huge mess but who cares :’D and yeah haha 2019 seems like so long ago yet it still seems like yesterday, sometimes i forget that 2020 even happened because it was such a blur lol! if anyone else is reading this though whether it be mlp or someone who’s been a bit less active for awhile hi hello i hope you’re doing well :D anyway yeah i’m kinda scared for the workload but i think it’ll be a nice refresher compared to online school since i’ve found that pretty easy… they have some cool creative electives, i haven’t looked at the catalog in a month or so but i remember seeing sketching and painting and since i’ve never taken an art class those are both super appealing to me :0

9boogirl

sometimes i am thankful for the lack of socialization that comes with online school since i get anxious in social situations, it’s really nice to socialize with friends but i get scared around strangers heheh ;o; hopefully i get better about that before next school year starts lol! i’ve missed hearing from everyone too :0 as far as what i’ve been doing goes i’m not too sure haha, i’ve been drawing a lot as always and i’ve found some new bands to listen to which is always fun! i’ve also gotten a bit better at violin over quarantine, i haven’t played with an orchestra for awhile but it’s always fun to practice ^^ what’ve you been up to since we talked last? and yeah haha pony if you’re reading this hello hello i hope all’s well in your world c:

(Sorry about the late reply!) oh my gosh, fitter on the eggs? How did you make it stay? XD That sounds fun though. I made some different eggs this year too. I added oil to my dye and it made them look sort of tie dyed when I took them out. And yeah, I know. It feels like a LOT has happened in the past two years. Oh yeah? Hopefully it isn’t too difficult. Oh and that’s good! I’m sure you’ll do well. =) Ohh sketching and painting both sound super fun! I hope you can do some fun electives like those. I would love to do another art class heheh.. I kinda miss doing them. Aww yeah.. that’s true. Socializing can be hard ‘XD I’m not the best at it either. I don’t disagree, strangers are hard to talk to, since you don’t know them well. Ohh okay! I haven’t seen any art from you in a while, but I remember it being really cute! I’m sure you’ve improved some I last saw. Are you still on dA? I’m not on there very much lately. …

… And what new bands are you listening to? Ahh yeah, violin! That’s so cool. I love the violin. That’s good that you’ve been practicing even though you don’t have orchestra! Gotta keep your skills sharp! Oh man, me? I don’t know, hmm… I’ve pretty much just been working at Subway, making Etsy orders.. that’s my day-to-day. Sometimes I draw if I have time, or I play a little Webkinz or this other game Fer.al. And seeing my friends when they come back from college. That’s always nice heheh. =) Oh, and Pony just told me she saw this! She was like “OMG, tell boogirl I said hi!!” She says she’s doing okay, and she misses you. She also wished you good luck with your new school. =)

9boogirl

ah oops this is pretty late, sorry for my late reply too x’D but it actually stayed easier than i thought it would haha, i just sprayed some water on them and sprinkled the glitter and surprisingly that helped it stay on :0 and oo yeah oil for easter egg dye is always fun, i’ve used it a couple years in the past but i didn’t this year since i kinda forgot loll but yeah art-oriented classes seem like a lot of fun, i really do hope i can take one next year :) and yeah strangers are definitely hard to talk to, i think it’s easier some days than others but i’m getting better ;o; and i’m sorta still on da, i check it most days but i don’t really post new art there although maybe i should x’D

9boogirl

and i can’t remember the names of some of them lol but i’ve been listening to a lot of twenty one pilots lately, i listen to them a lot anyway but they’ve got a new album releasing later in the month so i’ve been patiently awaiting that ^^’ and yepp gotta keep practicing! but oo that sounds like a lot of fun, i’ve played feral a couple of times – right now i play a lot of genshin impact since there’s a lot to do and i’m always pretty bored sitting at home in quarantine lol x’D and aww omg i’m glad to hear she’s doing alright and i miss her too! and tell her thank you for the luck i think i’m gonna need itt

TaffyKitty12

*Peeks head in nervously*
      Heyyyy, guys… ‘^^ Long time no see, huh?
      Oh dear gosh, I am so terribly sorry for being away so long! ;-; I never meant to be gone for over two whole MONTHS! DX
      Unfortunately, I’ve just been so unbelievably busy lately with school and everything, it’s difficult for me to find the time to come on here and reply to things :,( I don’t have too much free time in general now, and it’s really hard to manage everything I like to do in the spare time I do have >.< (To tell you the truth, just to be able to fit in most of my favorite hobbies (reading, writing, playing on Webkinz, etc.) I now stay up pretty late at night, since night is the only time I really have to do that stuff. But I still have to wake up early to do school. I seldom get more than six hours of sleep these days ‘^^ )
      Nonetheless, I feel absolutely terrible for “vanishing” so long without any notice, especially after I promised in November or December that I’d come on more often! DX …

TaffyKitty12

… I guess I just misjudged things :,( I thought I’d be less busy, but I have only gotten busier, it’d seem… >.<
        I’m right in the midst of an incredibly hectic school week (I’m just sneaking on here really quick before I go and start my work this morning), so I’m afraid I can’t really reply to anything right now… ‘^^ However, if I am able to, I shall try to come on here sometime within the next week or two to reply to some stuff I’ve missed, as well as post a more detailed update letting you guys know what’s going on with me and what to expect in the future!
        I’m sorry again for everything, and I sincerely hope you all can forgive me for being such a disappointment… ( ◡︣ ︵ ◡︣ )
        -Taffy

Heyy! Taffy! ^-^ Aw, it’s nice to see you here. You sound so busy though =( I’m sorry you’ve been so busy.. I hate being busy all the time. Do you think maybe you should stop working for a little while? It would give you some more time. I don’t know how you manage both college and work, among other things you do. And gosh, it’s fine, Taffy! Of course I forgive you. <3 I’ll never be mad at you for being gone. I know how it’s hard for you to find time, or even motivation when you’re scared to come back on the forums. I’m glad you posted something though! Not a lot has been posted these days.. I don’t think more than a page or two has been posted since you last made an update. I think with you, moonie, and Spring inactive, the forums have just gotten super quiet. ‘^^ Has anything fun happened lately though? I hope you’re not feeling too down. I’ll have to send you a message on AJ or Feral again so maybe we can set up a time to chat again. =) Thanks for stopping to say hi! I hope you’re doing

FoxesRule612

Hey there, everyone! It’s been a while since anyone’s posted here, so I thought I’d say that I’m currently working on some gift requests for you all! =) (this includes you, emie XD) It’ll be a surprise as to who I’m drawing for each of you. I hope you have a great day! =D

Aww, what! Thank you, Foxie! :3 I can’t wait to see your drawings! I’m sure they’ll all be adorable.

Comments are closed.