UPDATE the RECYCLE Prizes

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives UPDATE the RECYCLE Prizes

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ibot01 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ibot01

How many of you have collected more than 1.000 piece of trash. If you noticed the prize board stops at “cleanup Kinz tall tree – 1000 points”. It then lists cleanup kinz growing green ? and cleanup kinz gigantic tree ? but no amount of points are listed. For those of us that collect on a regular basis …we want you to list points so we can collect those ? prizes. I have over 10,000 pieces of garbage collected . Speak up environmentalist……. list your totals .

EENER276

I HAVE OVER 100 RECYCLE POINTS BUT DON’T KNOW HOW TO USE THEM. ARE THERE ANY PRIZES FOR JUST 100 POINTS OR LESS? WHERE CAN I GET THE PRIZES?

ibot01

As you collect garbage you will get points. after so any points you will automatically get your prize. good luck

Becky71W

Yes we need new prizes. I stopped collecting because they just repeat themselves. I really hate the Solar Powered appliances, have 2 sets. I think some of the prizes should be the playground equipment.

ibot01

Dear Becky71W, I would love if they gave the swing set or the slide. that would be sooo cool. I collect because I get bored with just playing games. Have a great day. sincerely ibotbur

ibot01

It would be nice if we could trade or gift the prizes but we can’t . I have so many things in my dock that I am stuck with because we can’t sell, gift or trade them. I don’t want to waste money buying a room for unwanted items so they clutter up my dock. We need a recycle bin to rid ourselves of this clutter.

613dolphin

Oh, now I see what you’re saying. I think it’s because no one has gotten that far before.

613dolphin

I’m pretty sure you CAN see your points…You can compare it to the rankings, too. If you click your bag if there’s something in it, it’s possible to see your score. :)

bgos

I haven’t gotten it yetttt, but I’m trying and yeah I’m mad too. Are you so mad you want to make a pillow and tear it to shreads? That’[s when you need anger control! Lol!

ibot01

Oh no, don’t get mad…… when you feel frustrated , make a pillow , lay your head upon it and eat chocolate drops. soooo much more fun.

bgos

OOH! I bet that is more fun! Lol! Reminds me of an episode of the suite life of Zack & Cody, Arwin said in a calm voice: “Just try to be more careful.” now he yelled “Sorry I just blew up at you like that!” Then he said “I need anger control!”. Which is so funny because he was so calm and then he felt so bad for blowing up at him when he was calm! It was funny you had to see it!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.