UPDATED TRADE LIST!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives UPDATED TRADE LIST!!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

My webkinz username is xxmagicalforestxx……………i’m looking for: emperor’s bed, whimsical wonderland bed, magic elixir table, unbirthday chair…… pretty much whatever you want i can get so hopefully someone can help me!!!!!!!

hi this is magical on a new account. but dogfish…. I AM SO SORRY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND BLESS YOUR HEART!!!!!! it just clicked that it came from you!!! i wondered why i got a random gift… WHATEVER YOU WANT, ITS YOURS!!!! and thank you again!! <3 <3

dogfish

Ok I guess it was a mix up, I have almost every WW items, except the crazy stuff, like director chair trophy, design trophy and items like that. If I find the bed you can have it, I am done making that room. Are you deluxe? I have deluxe at all my accounts, if you need any of that stuff. I don’t mind sharing my extra, if I have it. Nothing needed in return, DF

hi guys… i just got the emperors bed and magic elixir table today. some things i have for trade are: emerald eye pyramid, mad scientist workstation, card suit coffee table, sweetheart bed, harmonious hammock, spooky cobweb bed. just let me know if you have need any of these items and we can work something out!!!

dogfish

Hi my third item was the chair, but I see you got one already. I may have the wonderland bed, but will need to search for it. I will be off WW until Friday, so just keep what I sent as a gift. If you have a lamp to trade, fine, if not that is OK too. DF

dogfish

Hey, magical, it never hurts to say Thank you. Hope you enjoy what I sent, and I could send more, but only play with polite people. DF

inki14

I have the emperor bed. What are you willing to trade for it? -Missy

dogfish

Hi I can trade you three of those, the only item I’m looking for is the neo gothic lamp. UN clo92, PLMK, thanks, DF

cruisingal

Hi, I have all of the items you need. Do you happen to have a list of PSI I could look at? I hope we can make a trade. Thanks, Cruisingal

coldbear1321

I have the Table and Chair!

i actually got the chair earlier.. what do you want for the table?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.