Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Just thought i make sure that this forum is still open!

thanks angel! I’ve been meaning to do that :)! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Hey ya’ll! Ya’ll should check out the song Love Has Come by Mark Shultz. it is so good. also check out the song Letters From War ny Mark Shultz. Letters From War is a good song, especially if a family member or friend is in the milatary i reccommend looking them both up! ~Texas Girl

Anonymous

congrats on the sister! i wish i had a sis

foxstar and stelthstorm, I just asked one of my good friends if it was the warriors series that she was reading and she said yes! just wanted to let you know :)  Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

OCarinaoftime, i just now saw your post of tv shows and movies. i LOVE Little House on the Praire! i have 4 seasons. also i really like Leave it to Beaver. we have 1 season of it. and i have the Shaggy Dog ( the ORIGINAL) and The Parent Trap along with The Parent Trap2 which is ok. well if Ganz will let me post a list of my fave shows and movies, here it goes. Adam12, Combat!, Emergency!, F-Troop, Full House, Wishbone, Rawhide, The Rifleman, Father Knows Best, Get Smart, I Dream Of Jeanie, well that is all i can think of right now. i will post more later if i think of them and a list of movies later. see ya! ~John3:16

Out of those I’ve seen Little house on the Prairie, a little bit of the Rifleman and a little bit of Get Smart. Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Oh, I forgot about I Dream of Jeanie! Lol, I love that show :) :) Oh, and I also like Wishbone! ~Ocarinaoftime

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.