Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Bali_Tiger

Heya! i know that this isnt really too much about “Username History!” anymore….. but i got really bored so, yeah….. I love tigers a whole lot, i mean, A WHOLE LOT. I was once going to do a school report on tigers, so i went to Wikipedia and searched “tigers,” and i scrolled down and it showed a pic of the extinct Bali Tiger (who was killed at the time) and i was all like, freaking out. they became my favorite type of animal, so i made this account with it……. :mrgreen: tada! :mrgreen: :oops: :devil: :cool: :Lol: :mrgreen: :) :D :( :’( Bali Tiger :’( :( :D :) :mrgreen: :lol: :cool: :devil: :oops:

Atomton

How about Gold Items needed or gifting to your best friends! Both are sort of honoring you!-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.