Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Hay dapple. yeah thanks for praying for him. he needs it right now. same thing here with the rain. and your welcome. i loved that Neo Gothic Piano.~Texas Girl

hey angel praying for your friend and we need rain too. we keep getting rain north of us, but not a drop here. oh and i like LHOTP too. oh and thanks for comong to my WW house. ~dapplegreyhorse

Atomton

I would like to become friends with all of you. My user is frogsandfly!!! Please look at my request on page 10 of this forum and my forum that I set up called Cuckoo Cat Clock maybe we can help each other out!!! -Atomton

My favorite books would have to be, hmm………….. Okay so the mixed up files of Ms. Basil E. Frankweiler if my favorite book, of all time, but Gone Away Lake and Return to Gone away are good titles too.

Have you guys read Mrs. Frisby and the rats of NIMH ? I just read it and its really good! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

I have a whole bunch more tv shows that i watch if you would like to know. and movies :) ~Texas Girl

chillylily

Hey you guys should hear ‘Still that girl’ by Britt Nicole. It’s awesome!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.