Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Sorry I haven’t been on in forever!!! (Again) I think I might have a few of those things that you mentioned, @Atomton!!! Okay, everyone, I have a question! What was your first Webkinz? Mine was an Ally Cat, and I named her Monarch. :) :) And I also found something to put at the end of my posts! ^ ^ . There! That’s it! Anyone who’s played Ocarina of Time will get it… It’s Epona’s Song. ~OOT

I like ALL the Koalas (a koala is my favorite animal!) By the way I am 9 well actually almost 10 :)! readyornotbybrittnicole

Atomton

I am 14 years old, started playing when I turned 13! So addicting and I love all of my pets. I got 29 now. Just started with 1 code from when I was like 8. Then I found other codes from that time. I liked Webkinz so much that I bought more and went from 9 to 29! LOL!-Atomton

well that was embarrassing. IT CUT ME OFF!!

my first webkinz was a reindeer! I named him Bambi. Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

My first webkinz I loaded was Red the Red Eyed Tree Frog! The first webkinz I got was Webby my spotted frog! -Atomton :)

is this topic still about UN history?

Well that’s a good question, (laugh out loud) IDK, I think so, but now we all kinda like friends and really off topic! So I guess if you want!

It is, but nobody really comes to it anymore except for the people that have already said the backstory of their username and are now talking about books, music, and movies.

thank you Atomon, he is doing much better. keep praying for rain in Texas! we had like a 5 minute shower a yesterday i think but every bit counts! yes i feel so sorry for all those living out west in California and surrounding areas! so, how many of you guys have over 100 or near degree weather??? ~Texas Girl

Atomton

Thank you again for the great gift, Gold!!! I really like all of my items! I hope you like yours! To show my appreciation on Webkinz, I sent you a Boris Plush Toy, Wooden Horse Toy Box, and a Zumwhere Welcome Matt. These items came from the Adventure Park, 15 coin exclusive from WF[Wish Factory], and Zumwhere. I am praying for you friend, Angelgirldog7. Hope he gets better sooon! I am also praying for all the people who live by Yosemite National Park! Thank you again for everything! Could you please keep sending me some items,Gold. I will invite you over if you are not busy in WW so that we can see each others houses. -Atomton

If y’all don’t mind maybe I could join the house tour! I have some rooms of my own to shoe off too! Plus I can’t wait to see you creation’s! okay well I am boxcarchild! And LMK if this does not work\you don’t want too!

Atomton

Thank you for the Great Gift, Gold!!! I set you a gift back. I set you a Fred Rrover Poster, Wheel of the Month Hat, and a Cowabelle Bobblehead toy. These prizes come from trading card, WOTM, and the Adventure Park. Hope you like them!!! We got rain here in IL finally. Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I have a lot of homework since I started school a week ago. Please set me more pieces to themes! -Atomton

just sent you another package! thanks for the one you sent me! just canceled my deluxe membership, I still have it for a few more days but I won’t be around to check me account :( . Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Oh I am sorry, I don’t have deluxe either, well I do but it was a gift ( from a great friend wjp wishes to be unknown). But if you ever need anything deluxe LMK! Even like the monthly clothes, I can totally see if any of my BFF’s have extras okay? Okay well Hugs!

Okay, I just got it set up (since my friend gifts me deluxe, THANK YOU) that I will send you the monthly clothes every month. I hope that works for you! I was really sad to hear about the no deluxe thing, but I hope the monthly clothes will account for some of it! You will receive a friend request from PSI paradise! Okay, so I think that’s it, I hope this makes you feel a tiny bit better, oh ya, and don’t send anything back in return! (and I mean it!)

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.