Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

OK, guys! Never mind about what I said about not knowing how to add friends. I just requested frogsandfly, mylons3, and cuddly106. ~OOT PS, I have an alternate account, lr2dogs. The backstory of that is… Well, the 2dogs part is: The first two pets I adopted were cocker spaniels, Daniel and Lilly. So, anyway, if you get a request from Susanp18 or lr2dogs, it’s me!

Hey! So, I’m going to try to friend you as soon as I figure out how. In case you didn’t know, my username is Susanp18. :) PS. @Atomton, I have a lot of the superhero theme.

Happy Birthday Isabelle!!!!!

Hi everyone! Can you help me and post a comment saying “Happy Birthday Isabelle!” Thanks! goldbybrittnicoll

Hey, Atomton, did you want some items from the Sweet N Treats theme? (or whatever that’s called) I have a few items from that theme. It’ll take a while to find them though, because I have a big WW house, but I know I have them. :) :D ~OOT

Atomton

I only need the walls and floors of that theme! :) If you have that please send them to me! Also even if you don’t please friend me, my webkinz user is frogsandfly! Thank you for looking! Do you have items from the superhero theme? I need like everything for that theme because it retired when I was on vacation.:( If you could send me items from that, it would be great!:) I have seen items for it in the CS but most of them were DO. I have the Walls and Floors, Car, and Atom thing! Thank you so much for looking. -Atomton

I think I might have the wallpaper… maybe. I don’t know if I’m already using that though. I MAY HAVE SOME SUPERHERO THINGS, TOO!!! Sorry, I’m just in a rush. GTG BYE!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.