Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

forest85

we should like TOTALLY make a forum to find out how many people in WW are homeschooled!! I am and bunnyheaven is too.

Yes we should, that would be fun, as I often feel like I am the only one! When anybody (or almost anybody) on here finds out they are always like, “Don’t you get bored, I mean you don’t get to hang out with your friends all day”. “You must not have a very good time”. I am always like, well no because while you are in school me and my bff’s are in the pool! Or whatever but sometimes I do think school would be fun but still I can’t think that anything would top almost once a week field trips!

Cool! Although I don’t think webkinz will put that up ’cause its not related to anything in webkinz :( =

I am homeschooled! ~Texas Girl

Stealthstorm

Hello y’all!!!! What are y’all talking about? Haven’t been on in awhile! :D Update me! ~SS

Hi stealth storm! I started the first “Warriors the new Prophecy” book! It is good! Thank you and all of my other friends who recommended it for telling me about the books! goldbybrittnicoll P.S Can you help me and respond to my post on page 17? Thanks!

hey all!

Gold, just checking in to make sure you saw that I will send you the deluxe clothing from my extra account, I will send them as soon as I get a response and a answer to my question, did you receive Augusts deluxe gift box? If you did not I will send the dress (IDK what it’s called, but its cute too), anyway I hope this message finds you in good spirits, blessings and prayers, (for your new sister) ~designergirl101

Thanks! I did not see that post. I actually have the dress but if you don’t need it I can always use an extra :) ! I am doing great although life is busy! On Monday I have choir, on Tuesday I try to go swimming, on Wednesdays and Thursdays I have dance and on Friday I try to go swimming again! Plus school (I’m home-schooled) and my new sister :)! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll P.S please reply to me comment on the last page!

Oh my word! I am home schooled, I sing and swim too!!!!!! I don’t dance ,but I do if I am in a musical. I will send this months gift but I may keep the dress in case of somebody else needs it. Does your sister have deluxe? If not she is more than welcome to the dress! I will send the hat today or tomorrow.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.