Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Atomton

Hey everyone! Busy again! :( :) Anyways that is very interesting Gold. Keep praying for the flood victoms in colorado!

Hello! I hope I’m not “interrupting” anything LOL. Anyways my Webkinz User is Poodlegirl102. Sad right? Lol. My first Webkinz was a poodle and my mom was like “Oh sweetie, you should have your user name as Poodlegirl!” Then she added the 102 that stood for the date of my birth. 1= January. 02= 2nd. 102= January 2nd! My user for WebkinzNewz is FrostyMustang11 and that I made up myself. It was a cold day, and I decided I wanted to make a webkinnewz user, so I thought ” wow, it sure is frosty outside,” and then I got it! Frosty + the animal I absolutely love! so then It became FrostyMustang. But then I wanted something else, SO then I added how old I was, which was eleven. anyways that’s my story, I think your talking about Britt Nicole…right? I <3 her music! Bye!! ~Frosty the Snow Mustang~

You’re not “interrupting” It’s good to have someone to tell their username history! Thanks! And yes, we’re talking about Britt Nicole!

Stealthstorm

Cool Gold! The New Prophecy book is good. :D The new one comes out soon!!!! I own every book of the Warriors series and have read every one. They are my favorite!!!!!! There is not one boring one. :D Where I live, we have been having State wide floods, even in my town. Please pray! ~Stealth

pandypwr

My username is pandypwr. I got my account eight years ago when i was five. I had (and I still do) a stuffed panda (whose not a webkinz) named pandy. My sister said pwr was an abreation for power. So i made my username pandypwr like pandy power. This is such a fun topic. Thanks for posting it. I look forward to reading more stories! :D

Did any of you know that Britt Nicole got married in July 2012? And then had a baby two days before my Mom did (My sister was born on July 26 2013) ? goldbybrittnicoll

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.