Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Hey, y’all! i know y’all dont know me, and this is kinda random, but please pray for my cat peanut. she’s 24 years old, and she’s slowing down FAST.. thank you so much! ~Bengal Tiger

Atomton

Gold, you have really inspired me! Good job for spreading the word of our savior on WKN!! Like I said before check out my trade list!! I might have something for you. I can ask Dogfish, my awesome friend for a building kit for you! Peace, Joy, Happiness-Atom

Thank you so much for your words! You really made my day! Yes please ask your friend for the build kit! I’d appreciate that!Here is an idea for spreading The Word in your community, on holidays (like Christmas, Easter etc.) if you have choir lessons or dance lessons or are a part of a sports team you can hand out things like candy or Christmas tree ornaments that have some spiritual message attached to them. I have done that in my dance class for as long as I can remember and everyone who has received them has loved them! Thanks again! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

just keeping this open!

Yeah– I have a history! I named mine Eternityblade because of my unfathomable love for the IOS game Infinityblade. just a slight switch-over. plus I am really into swords, medieval, and all that kind of stuff. I named my pets cool names, too.

catsrock800

My username is Catsrock800. I loved cats and at first i wanted to be catlovver but that was taken. I liked rock n roll at the time. Or atleast pretended to like it, i had shirts that said rock n roll, and well it became a rock n roll freak. So the name Catsrock came together. After that i needed some numbers at the end. I was 8 when i first got my webkinz, and the zeros were just extras. Therefore catsrock800 was born.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.