Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Atomton

Happy B-day Ready!! Did you get my friend request?-Atom Gold, ask your sister if she got one from frogsandfly?

Atomton

Hi, I no longer need the sparkler, however is there anything I should try and get for you? I might not be able to help much but I can help you get KC and 90% off coupon! Go to the map and click on the AW character walking around. Watch a snippet and get a 250 KC coin. Then click on the movie theater watch a snippet and get a 90% off coupon, then click on the dragon to get coal!-Atom OH, the prizes aren’t there until you log in again!

Happy b-day readyornotbybrittnicoll!

hello!!! guess what!? i got a new Webkinz Himalayan named Sassy!!!!!!!!!

Great!

Atomton

Hi, Congradulations Angel for your new pet!! I wish there was a inside/outside nativity for Christmas 2013? Do you think it is possible? Also maybe a lighted star decoration, and angel outfits for our cute pets. I wouldn’t care about KC, I would buy 32+ for all of my pets! Oh and hopefully my friend can help you!-Atom

yeah I wish webkinz would make a Nativity scene! But I highly doubt they would because it’s kinda Christian and all… Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll p.s. I got an Amazing World account!

Atomton

I don’t need the sparkler any more, my friend sent me some. if you need one, I believe I have one extra that I can send. I am making a starry slumber theme for my silversoft cat Surge. Yes Surge named after the Christian Movie! I got him on Confirmation Sunday so that’s why I named him that! I would love to invite you over to my WW house sometime. If you like something I have and I have extra it will be yours! Peace be with you always-Atom

If you have an extra sparkler would you please send it to me? I would love to come to your webkinz house sometime or have you to mine! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

Hi Gold!! I will send my extra sparkler!! It is really cool and fits great in the Starry Theme!! Should I try to get the deluxe pieces for you?-Atom

Thanks for the sparkler! Yes please send me the deluxe Starry room theme pieces! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Oh GOLD!!!!!!!! I will send Novembers gift now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally Forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you still need it?

dogfish

Hi atom, I would be happy to send your friend Gold the deluxe items, if you want me to. If Gold would add a few of my accounts, clo91,clo92 and clo93 I can send all in one day, maybe. Nothing needed in return, always happy to help. Oh, atom, I sent you a rainbow fountain of wow, hope you like it. I have some super hero items to send, just need to round it up. TTYL your pal, DF

I’ll friend you! Yes please send me the deluxe items! And designergirl please send me the November gift I don’t have it yet! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.