Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Atomton

Hi gold! Unfortunately parties are limited to one room only. However we will find time soon over the next few weeks. If not this weekend, then maybe when I start Christmas break or finish my homework. I have tons of tests before simester ends! Well we will work something out. TTYS and peace-Atom

Atomton

Hi Gold, do you need a turkey hat from WKN’s? Let me know. I have a few. Also if you can keep your eyes peeled for Sweet and Treats items that would be great. I am making a Christmas Candy room and need help looking for half the items. I believe I posted which ones I still need on my forum Cuckoo Cat Clock. I have a lot of posts awaiting moderation there, so you might have to view a few pages. Thank you very much and happy thanksgiving.-Atom (I am thankful to have great friends on here like you, DF, and Lamb.) Love and peace to everyone. P.S: What’s up with readyornot, I haven’t heard from her in awhile. DId she get my request? Send me a letter so that I know when you would like to come over.

No I don’t need the hat. I’ll look for the Sweet and Treats items and send them if I find them. Readyornot isn’t on webkinz as often as I am. I think the request expired before she got to see it. Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

bookalot2012

mine which is bookalot2008 came from since i love books so thats where i got the bookalot from and the 2008 i got from when i started webkinz

Atomton

Hi gold, I am in need of Christmas Nic Nacks, aka. Countdown to Christmas and W-shop objects. If you can help me out here that would be great. I have made a lot of rooms and would like to invite you over so that you can see them. Thank you so much for everything Gold, you are a really nice friend. Send me a letter to when you are available in WW. I will be on most of the rest of this week as I am off from school (Fall Break). Peace be with you and your family. BTW, do you like Mandisa or Toby Mac? My family saw them in concert. They were really good.-Atom

I’ll send you Christmas stuff! I LOVE Toby Mac and Mandisa (And obviously Britt Nicole)! I’ll try to get on webkinz this week! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

Hi Gold, do you want Marshmellow Seeds? (Marshmellow Bunny PSI)? If so I will send them to you. I don’t like seeds that much and don’t have use for it. However if you can send me something else that would be great. That way we both get something we want. Can you help me by looking in the Curio Shop for Sweet and Treats Items? Check out one of my forums…Cuckoo Cat Clock to see which ones I need. We are all friends on that forum. It is mostly just me, DF, Jami, and Lamb going back and forth. We would like to talk to you too. TTYS and hopefully on my forum-Atom

Sure send me the seeds, I’ll send something good in return! I will look at your forum when I have time. Blessings! goldbybrittnioll

Atomton

Hi Gold! I know longer have the seeds. I traded for the shell racer, a PSI I sold when I joined because I didn’t know! I am so happy I found this again, was looking for a year and a half! Sorry if I got your hopes up.-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.