Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

I don’t know if I have a background story for my username. Maybe I do. I had another account that I had stopped playing for awhile. I had an MRi I think ca’nt remember. Any way my mom got a webkinz border colloi at the gift shop there for me. I tried loading onto my account and it wouldn’t let me, so I started a new account. I named the border collie after a border collielab mixed my parents had before I was born. I like to think that dogs go to Heavan, so the account was going to be called angeldog7, but it was already taken. So I came up wiith angelgirldog7. Hope you like it! Texas Girl

AWWWW, Thanks gold ( can i call you that?? ) that made me smile and almost cry!!!! UN is angelgirldog7 ~ :)

Sure you can call me gold! I know my UN is kinda long. My webkinz UN is cuddly106. By the way are you home-schooled? Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

The reason i like So Far To Find You is becuase i am adopted, though i am sometimes wondering why i was adopted. and yes i am a Christian. ~Texas Girl

It is wonderful that you were adopted! And you were adopted because your parents have a big heart for God! What is your webkinz user name? I’ll friend you! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

And guys, the backstory of Susanp18 (my Webkinz World name) is that when I was younger, I LOVED The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. (which was new at the time) My favorite character was Susan Pevensie, and I always wanted to be her (I was little, okay? :) ) So, when I made my Webkinz account, (by then Prince Caspian had already come out.) I (of course) wanted my username to do with Susan Pevensie. Since that was too long, I just shortened it to Susanp, and DON’T ASK WHERE 18 COMES FROM. Because I have no idea. That was a looooong time ago. :D ~OC PS, Should I have something at the end of my posts? Let me know some ideas, I’m clueless about it.

I ADORE the Narnia chronicles!!!!!!!! Did you here that another movie might come out in a few years? I have read all of the books with my Mom and I was seriously in tears by the end of the last book! I like Susan as well! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Yeah, I’ve heard. I think it’s supposed to be based on book 1 (The Magician’s Nephew) I read that book, and as soon as I finished it, I was like “They need to make this a movie!” (Actually, I think it has been made into a movie, but it didn’t show in the theater or whatever.) ~OCarina

I’m going to send you a friend invite. My UN is cuddly106. Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Yes those are good! The last\first (what ever you prefer, I always read them in the order that makes sense) Is SO funny!

Hey guys i listen to Christian songs too. i love Casting Crowns. especially the song So Far To Find You. ~Texas Girl. The Eyes Of Texas Are Upon You!:)~ P.S. I LOVE TobyMac’s songs!

I love Casting Crowns too! (*cough*butnotasmuchasBrittNicole*cough*)

Cool! My cousins love TobyMac songs as well! I have the Casting Crowns cd Come to the well! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Whoops! I was accidentally logged in on my sisters account when I posted that last comment! Sorry!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.