Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Atomton

Sorry OCarinaoftime, we are just trying to spread the word of our Lord through gifts and chatting as friends. Gold if OCarinaoftime doesn’t want us here anymore we can talk on one of my 23 forums. Thanks for the story about the candy cane!-Atom

Hey, guys! You’re getting a little off-topic with the sending stuff, so could someone start a forum about it or something? I hope I don’t sound rude, I’m just trying to stay on topic!!! ~ocarinaoftime

Atomton

Hi Gold, did you get the 3 Sparkling Christmas Trees? I hope you like them a lot!!!-Atom

yeah I got the Christmas trees! Thanks! I love them! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

Hi Gold! I sent you the deluxe Christmas Items so you should have them! Also I am 5 away from the roller coaster. I am so excited to get that. I listened to Gold by Britt Nicole on You Tube, along with Ready OR NOT by Britt Nicole ft. Lecrae! Both songs are really good and touched my heart in a special way. I picked Forgiveness by Toby Mac ft. Lecrae to showcase at school for Poetic Elements. Your words are speaking life to people including myself. Thankyou so much for everything. Peace and love to you.-Atom

I got the roller coaster and am now working on the collection for the second time:)! Did you know that the candy cane’s shape represents the staffs that the shepherds who came to see baby Jesus had, and the red stripes on the candy cane represent the blood that Jesus spilled for us on the cross and the white stripes are like any of us Christians who have been washes clean by Christ’s blood. I am really glad you like the songs! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Hey Gold, how have you been? I still need to get the December gift box to you. I have been listening to ready or not allot lately…………………………………………………. Ready or not, here I come! I’m about to show you where my light comes from………….. Anyway, its really catchy……, and has a great message too. Nobody should ever try to fit their light into somebody’s box!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.