Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Casting Crowns are awsome!!! i like thier song Glorius Day. also like Praise You in the Storm. hey i have an idea. why don’t we tell each other what we want to be when we grow up? ~Texas Girl

I want to be a mom! I have five siblings one of which has down syndrome and one of which will be born in about three weeks! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

I want to either work in a restroom or be a mom. :) :) :) ( Oh… and I meant to say restaurant. HE HE HE. ) ;)

You guys should check out the Christian book series Left Behind or Left Behind: The Kids. you HAVE to read the first book of the series to understand the rest of them. I saw the Left Behind movies before i read the books. A young lady at my church figured out I was interested in them so she gave me the first nine books. that was soooo sweet of her to do that! i am on the third book in Left Behind ( it will probably take me a life to read all 13 books since they are big.) the kids sries i am borrowing from the libraiy. i am on numder two in it. ~Texas Girl

craftfun

Basically, there isn’t much history to figure out with my UN. I’ve always enjoyed crafting(especially duct tape) and drawing. i just think crafts are fun to do. I’ve crafted all my life. I have been drawing ever since i was a baby. i would always pike up something and, well, scribble with it. then i started doodling, then i finally got to all kinds of drawing.

has any body heard of Celtic Woman or Celtic Thunder??? does anybody watch old movies and tv shows??? I do:) ~Texas Girl

Hey, I watch a lot of old TV shows. (Like from the 60s and 70s.) But I don’t know that I watch a LOT of old movies…

Qwerty753951

my user is qtrools1 Qt stands for Quincy my old dog. So Quincy rools 1 at the time i didnt know how to spell rules lol. I just noticed that lol!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.