Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

if you watch old tv shows or movies, post them. i watch TONS so i just may have heard of some you watch. i can always tell you about some to if you want. PLMK! ~Texas Girl

Okay, I watch… Little House on the Prarie, The Brady Bunch, Happy Days, The Andy Griffith Show, I Love Lucy, Leave it To Beaver, and probably more. I know that’s not acutally a TON, but it probably feels like a ton because I watch them a lot :) I DO, however, watch old Disney movies. (Not the animated ones) For example, The Parent Trap, Herbie (the old ones), Freaky Friday, and The Shaggy Dog. Hehe, I also watch the animated ones, too. :D So, that’s my list of old stuff I watch. ~OCarinaoftime

Useabelis

There isn’t really a backstory. My sister picked mine. ._.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!! do not forget all those who HAVE served, who ARE serving, and WILL serve.GOD BLESS THE U.S.A. !!!!!!!!!!

Wow, this is getting popular :)

simskingdom

My username is cheeese3.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.