valuable sandwich table for trade one only.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives valuable sandwich table for trade one only.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mollyberger 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

FrankBolton

I have ONE sandwich table for trade. It is valuable. I will post who got the trade i like the best. Also put your username and whether you would like to meet or do. 1. we mail each other . ( you mail first so you don’t trick me. I WILL SEND YOURS AFTER YOU SENT MINE ). 2. we meet at the clubhouse .(you say the time, day, ect. ) I look forward to your post !

FrankBolton

Actally sorry SOORRRRRRYYYY i cant do that time i’m going out to dinner………could you do 10:00 in the morning or 9:00 in the night etether would be fine with me . If not those Sunday anytime before noon ? please respond ! thanks see you !

FrankBolton

Sure i will trade with you. That time will be fine . One more thing though my user is FrankBolton and i will be playing with Alex my signature lion . Also i would love the wall and flooring ! Look forward to seeing you. MY TABLE GOES TO MOLLYBERGER SORRY ALL WHO RESPOND LATE!

mollyberger

hay there! I would like to trade! I have a exclusive couch , I have a retired wall and flooring , I have super beds , and I have a exclusive bed. I would prefer to go to the clubhouse to trade. maybe Saturday night ? maybye like 8 :00 in webkinz time. would that suit you?

FrankBolton

webkinzrule21 you cant post that unless you want to trade

Check out my trade list please! I have two, and last I knew they were both on the second page of Webkinz World forums. Or, you can click my username, and find it under Topic’s Started. I have rares, cool clothing, valued items, and more!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.