valuable sandwich table for trade one only.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives valuable sandwich table for trade one only.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mollyberger 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

FrankBolton

I have ONE sandwich table for trade. It is valuable. I will post who got the trade i like the best. Also put your username and whether you would like to meet or do. 1. we mail each other . ( you mail first so you don’t trick me. I WILL SEND YOURS AFTER YOU SENT MINE ). 2. we meet at the clubhouse .(you say the time, day, ect. ) I look forward to your post !

FrankBolton

sorry i was busy. How about tuesday ( today) at 2:00 or 7:00 or any time after ! merry christmas eve !

mollyberger

sorry but I didn’t read that until today sorry! lets make a different date.

FrankBolton

molley burger if you are still interrested meet me sunday at 1:00 or 1:30. if not just offer me a time.

mollyberger

um sorry but I was out for lunch when you posted that. if you will read this post soon how about we meet at 4:00 webkinz time. work for you?

Atomton

Oh, I would like to say that it is a retired exclusive. I have one and got it from the trading table. The value is probably about 45,000+. Make sure you get a good trade or gift to mollyburger.-Atom

FrankBolton

I CANOT DO THAT TIME ACTALLY SORRY IF IT REPEATS HAVING TROULBLE ! could you do 9:00 or 10:00 in the morning saturday. if not 10:00 at night . If not then sunday anytime before noon thanks ! i will friend you ! THANKS MOLLYBERGER AGAIN

mollyberger

I am not sure what time I can go on because I cant talk to my parents right now they are super busy with Christmas stuff. so I am guessing I can go on at maybe 9:00 webkinz time but is that a time you can come ? if not I can ask to go on at 10:00 webkinz time but I am guessing I cant . please respond soon!

FrankBolton

THANKYOU MOLLYBERGER I WILL FRIEND YOU !

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.