Vote!!! Too much Advanteges for deluxe!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Vote!!! Too much Advanteges for deluxe!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

redgreen

They took away some of my favorite games for Deluxe and my little brother and my way way way Older sister and my older sister got one of their favorite games removed too! Vote Here Do you have Deluxe? Do you not have enough money? Do you want our games back!? My answers No Yes Yes

cutieny2008

I know that the pie throw game and the Waddell’s Icecap Adventure used to be regular games, and I used to play them. Deluxe pays to gets extra perks maybe, but that’s what they should be. Extra, exclusive stuff, not taking games, privileges and room themes away from regulars. I wanted some of the new winter wardrobe and the Snowman kit, then I realized it was pretty much all Deluxe. It’s going to get to the point where you can’t even do much as a regular member, though you’re already paying for membership. Why make us pay on top of that?

rudyrooster

I agree, parents already paid enough to buy their kids the animals.

saint1812

I do believe it is getting a bit ridiculous. These games are being left there with a deluxe symbol and thrown in the children’s faces daily. Just because a person has not paid for deluxe does not mean they haven’t spent a lot of money on webkinz. Some of those games were needed to complete challenges that will now never be completed and some of those games were the most educational. Without those, why do I want to continue giving webkinz as gifts to little children :(

saint1812

saint1812

redgreen

cool user!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.