WACKY and WHITE EARS for trade! Click here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WACKY and WHITE EARS for trade! Click here!

This topic contains 125 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  cece945 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

You still have a pair of wacky jeans on hold for me right??? :) just checking

cece945

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-09 at 11:44 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 10:10 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-09 at 09:54 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 09:40 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 09:27 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-09 at 09:05 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 08:43 PM
      Hiya if anyone needs these lmk :)
      Slips
      Shuts
      Deer antlers
      Red rock
      Gem belt
      Gumball pit
      Beachside gazebo
      Sleeping dragon bed
      Thats all I remember :)

Cece
      What would you want for the red rock?
      NB

Hey NB I need some deluxe :)

Oh and I want pants too cause those are my only pair lol I did have 2 pairs and I could of gave you one free but I gave one to adama cause it was there birthday :))

cece
      LOL that is sooo totally ok that was very nice of you to give adama a pair for her birthday :D I have a few extras on deluxe, I can make a list in the morning….what kind of pants? I mean I would send you some w-shop pants to be nice lol but like I dont recall any deluxe pants lol…lmk, I have a pair of the kinzstyle white tracksuit pants and the lime green pants do you want a pair of those? I think I have rhinestone jeans too
      NB

Oh I want kinzstyle pants lol but I cam survive without them I can wear a skirt lol, I was thinking of somethinh like.holnwpn pants etc lol anyways the deluxe I havee been wanting are dj roman head wreath swan dress sunflower bonnet and sushi chef top oh and birthday cap :)

Hey there cece :) I have the birthday cake cap and the sushi chef shirt! PLMK what you’d offer for them!
      Also if ANYONE has the rockerz puppy psi PLMK!!! I can offer NEW Golden Lion Tamarine PSI and MORE!! I’m pretty desperate for it :P
      ~AQUA

I can post a list tomorrow please.keep it om.hold for me.:)

cece945

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 11:35 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 11:17 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 11:04 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 10:58 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-09 at 10:30 PM

Slips
      Shuts
      Deer antlers
      Red rock
      Gem belt
      Gumball pit
      Beachside gazebo
      Sleeping dragon bed

Cece
      NB

Oh and I want pants too cause those are my only pair lol I did have 2 pairs and I could of gave you one free but I gave one to adama cause it was there birthday :))

cece
      LOL that is sooo totally ok that was very nice of you to give adama a pair for her birthday :D I have a few extras on deluxe, I can make a list in the morning….what kind of pants? I mean I would send you some w-shop pants to be nice lol but like I dont recall any deluxe pants lol…lmk, I have a pair of the kinzstyle white tracksuit pants and the lime green pants do you want a pair of those? I think I have rhinestone jeans too
      NB

Oh I want kinzstyle pants lol but I cam survive without them I can wear a skirt lol, I was thinking of somethinh like.holnwpn pants etc lol anyways the deluxe I havee been wanting are dj roman head wreath swan dress sunflower bonnet and sushi chef top oh and birthday cap :)

I can send you the white kinz pants, they are an extra…as a gift not for the red rock lol. I have the whole holewon outfit, I have roman headwreath an the sunflower bonnet….would you do one of those for the red rock? Remember, the white kinz pants are yours if you want them…as a gift :P
      NB

Hmm well I might get the oufit from goldstar and I like the head wreath :) i forgot your user lol is it something like bratz?
      And
      Golstar Well the psi I have now is gumball pit and beachside gazebo and sleeping dragon bed if your intrested :)

I’m interested in the beachside gazebo and gum ball pit, :) which ones would you like for them? :)

I can gumball pit for pants and hat :)
      NB sure I will do that :) I cant send today but tomorrow I can tomorrow and no I dont need the pants thanks tho and enjoy!

Okays :)

Ok add me at cece945 and Im so glad I can get rid of this lol its kinda scary and weird haha

Slips
      Shuts
      Deer antlers
      Red rock
      Gem belt
      Gumball pit
      Beachside gazebo
      Sleeping dragon bed

Cece
      NB

cece
      NB

Hey there cece :) I have the birthday cake cap and the sushi chef shirt! PLMK what you’d offer for them!

Also if ANYONE has the rockerz puppy psi PLMK!!! I can offer NEW Golden Lion Tamarine PSI and MORE!! I’m pretty desperate for it :P

~AQUA

cece945

NB yes we are friends we traded a while back I gave you birthday cap and two kinz plush lol. My user is cece945 and no thanks I dont need white pants :) Im a brown dog titled myst lol

Goldstar2

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 11:17 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 11:04 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 10:58 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-09 at 10:30 PM

Slips
      Shuts
      Deer antlers
      Red rock
      Gem belt
      Gumball pit
      Beachside gazebo
      Sleeping dragon bed

Cece
      NB

cece
      NB

I can send you the white kinz pants, they are an extra…as a gift not for the red rock lol. I have the whole holewon outfit, I have roman headwreath an the sunflower bonnet….would you do one of those for the red rock? Remember, the white kinz pants are yours if you want them…as a gift :P
      NB

Hmm well I might get the oufit from goldstar and I like the head wreath :) i forgot your user lol is it something like bratz?
      And
      Golstar Well the psi I have now is gumball pit and beachside gazebo and sleeping dragon bed if your intrested :)

I’m interested in the beachside gazebo and gum ball pit, :) which ones would you like for them? :)

I can gumball pit for pants and hat :)
      NB sure I will do that :) I cant send today but tomorrow I can tomorrow and no I dont need the pants thanks tho and enjoy!

Okays :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.