WACKY and WHITE EARS for trade! Click here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WACKY and WHITE EARS for trade! Click here!

This topic contains 125 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  cece945 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

You still have a pair of wacky jeans on hold for me right??? :) just checking

cece945

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-10 at 04:56 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-10 at 04:42 PM
      Cece
      I am sending you a friend request very soon sorry I forgot last night LOL I was super duper tired :D I am sending the roman head wreath and you the red rock right?
      NB

Oh my gosh cece, we even went over this last night we are on each others friends list already LOL I am such a goof LOL but still for clarification, I am sending roman head wreath and you are sending red rock right?
      NB

Haha its ok yes we are trading lol I’m also losing track lol I’m trying to help people getting what they want for free I’m kinda runming low on good stuff lol anyways thanks!

nuttybuddy

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-10 at 04:42 PM

Cece
      I am sending you a friend request very soon sorry I forgot last night LOL I was super duper tired :D I am sending the roman head wreath and you the red rock right?
      NB

Oh my gosh cece, we even went over this last night we are on each others friends list already LOL I am such a goof LOL but still for clarification, I am sending roman head wreath and you are sending red rock right?

NB

nuttybuddy

Cece

NB

cece945

Okie let me see if I can do this without the quoting button lol

Goldstar~ haha ya I cant send now I can send today in afternoon or late afternoon depends :)

~ I also cant send late afternoon or afternoon

Here is my new trading list :) :) :) :)

Slips (NVGO)
      Deer antler (NVGO)
      Shutz (NVGO
      Holnwon pants and hat (Pending)
      Roman head wreath (Pending)
      Gem.belt
      Both infant
      Beachside gazebo
      Sleeping.dragon bed

Thats.all I remember so lmkasap if anyone want anything

Goldstar2

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 11:48 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 11:35 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 11:17 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 11:04 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 10:58 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-09 at 10:30 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 10:10 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-09 at 09:54 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 09:40 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 09:27 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-09 at 09:05 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 08:43 PM
      Hiya if anyone needs these lmk :)
      Slips
      Shuts
      Deer antlers
      Red rock
      Gem belt
      Gumball pit
      Beachside gazebo
      Sleeping dragon bed
      Thats all I remember :)

Cece
      What would you want for the red rock?
      NB

Hey NB I need some deluxe :)

Oh and I want pants too cause those are my only pair lol I did have 2 pairs and I could of gave you one free but I gave one to adama cause it was there birthday :))

cece
      LOL that is sooo totally ok that was very nice of you to give adama a pair for her birthday :D I have a few extras on deluxe, I can make a list in the morning….what kind of pants? I mean I would send you some w-shop pants to be nice lol but like I dont recall any deluxe pants lol…lmk, I have a pair of the kinzstyle white tracksuit pants and the lime green pants do you want a pair of those? I think I have rhinestone jeans too
      NB

Oh I want kinzstyle pants lol but I cam survive without them I can wear a skirt lol, I was thinking of somethinh like.holnwpn pants etc lol anyways the deluxe I havee been wanting are dj roman head wreath swan dress sunflower bonnet and sushi chef top oh and birthday cap :)

I can send you the white kinz pants, they are an extra…as a gift not for the red rock lol. I have the whole holewon outfit, I have roman headwreath an the sunflower bonnet….would you do one of those for the red rock? Remember, the white kinz pants are yours if you want them…as a gift :P
      NB

Hmm well I might get the oufit from goldstar and I like the head wreath :) i forgot your user lol is it something like bratz?
      And
      Golstar Well the psi I have now is gumball pit and beachside gazebo and sleeping dragon bed if your intrested :)

I’m interested in the beachside gazebo and gum ball pit, :) which ones would you like for them? :)

I can gumball pit for pants and hat :)
      NB sure I will do that :) I cant send today but tomorrow I can tomorrow and no I dont need the pants thanks tho and enjoy!

Okays :)

Ok add me at cece945 and Im so glad I can get rid of this lol its kinda scary and weird haha

lol, really? xD my user is the one with the numbers repeated :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.