Wacky Easter Gnome? Is this one rare 1st time I got it…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Wacky Easter Gnome? Is this one rare 1st time I got it…

This topic contains 37 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 11 years ago.

• Author

princesskei

This is the first time I’ve gotten this wacky Easter gnome from a chocolate egg, is it rare?? PLMK

forest85

IF ANYONE NEEDS AN EGGCELLENT ONESIE I WILL TRADE IT FOR ANY OTHER EASTER THING EXCEPT FOR THE FLORAL DRESS.. I HAVE ABOUT 20 ONESIES UP FOR TRADE..

killmo

I would like onesie. can i give a jelly bean wreth? do you have a nome and cake to. I have yellow chicken toy. thanks you a lot.

dogfish

Hi kilmo, I have some gnomes, send a friend request to clo92, I can send some Easter items.JLMK which items you won. DF

killmo

hi dog, i sent it today. I only have wreth, chick toy, blue bunney hat, bunney with flowers, flower dress, and egg candels. maybe get onesie from forest85. thanks to you a lot.

dogfish

Hi kilmo, I’ll send some items today, I need to check the prize list and see if I have everything you are missing written down. I have extra of all, except the hammock, which I need to gift to my bffs first. Nothing needed in return, have a good day, DF

forest85

hey kilmo I can send you a onesie if you send me a friend request. im forest 85

bunnyheaven

@forest85, can I have a onesie? or twosie? or threesie? pleasie? bunnyheaven:)

killmo

thanks you forest, i sent it today

forest85

HEY DOGFISH THE BUNNY CAKE IS FOOD.

dogfish

Thank you jane and forest. I was hoping it was decorative, oh well. Forest do you need the bunny hat and coat? LMK and I’ll send them. DF

forest85

hey dogfish, I don’t have the coat and if you mean the blue hat I don’t have that either. I have about 20 onesies though.. ;)

forest85

hey again dogfish, just got your package, thanks! I didn’t know that hat existed… it was a big surprise. thanks again :) forest85

dogfish

Your welcome, forest. I didn’t want to wait for a reply, LOL Just took a chance. Did you get the umbrella thing? I got the bunny cake yesterday. The wreath is not kinz postable yet, did you get that one? I have way too many chick dresses,and the other last year prizes, if you need any, LMK DF

forest85

hey DF, I have one umbrella hanger and do not have the wreath but I believe my sister has a few. I don’t think I have a chick dress. do you need any of the onesies?

abislu1

When it is kpostable may I have a hammok plz? Also thre ghost doesnt make ur hunger to zero-I think it deluxe only now ;(

princesskei

I wonder if anyone has the hammock yet LOL… I’m tired of getting the clothes! Good luck to you too DF, thanks for the reply :)

dogfish

Hi again princess, I have won two hammocks so far. I am so glad they will be kinzpostable soon, that will really help. I have so many eggs on most of my accounts, but my pets stay so full, they can’t eat them LOL I may have to go look for the ghost, so it all drops down to zero. I have not won the bunny cake yet. LOL Do you know is it food ot item? TTYL DF

dogfish, the bunny cake is a food. I got it today.

dogfish

No, it’s just a Easter prize. the rare prizes seem to be the bunny cake and of course the hammock. Good Luck, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.