Wacky Easter Gnome? Is this one rare 1st time I got it…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Wacky Easter Gnome? Is this one rare 1st time I got it…

This topic contains 37 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 11 years ago.

• Author

princesskei

This is the first time I’ve gotten this wacky Easter gnome from a chocolate egg, is it rare?? PLMK

dogfish

Hey, mom, yes that will work for me, 7 KT OK? TTYL DF PS bring some food. LOL

Any specific foods, or just whatever? Green zone work for you? I will be the undressed silverback gorilla.

ladygaudiel

@bunnyheaven: Hi! Not sure if you saw my post in my trade forum but if you have any extra of both spring celebration fountains I would like to offer for them. I have an trade list on page 4 but i have some new rare items available. PMLK what you want for them. Thanks ~gaudi

bunnyheaven

Hello dogfish, I do love bunnies! I have one lil’kinz rabbit, one reg’kinz rabbit, one dutch bunny, and one marshmallow bunny! Thank you for all the planters! they are super! I now have 11! you can keep some for yourself………I would hate to have ALL your bunny planters and you not have any! thanks, bunnyheaven:)

dogfish

Hii bunny, np I still have a lot of those planters. I think I have a room full at one account. I forgot to send the chair, but will send today. If you still want one. TTYL DF

bunnyheaven

I had a lot of fun! I like free food too! LOL got plenty. HOW DID I MISS THE BUNNY FARM? *dismayed*. thanks for the hop around offer and thank you for all my bunny planters! bunnyheaven:)

dogfish

Hi bunny, I’ll send more soon. You really like the bunnies LOL I have a bunch also, wish I had adopted my sherbert bunny this spring, but failed again. LOL I may have a carrot chair somewhere, let me check. It’s bright orange with a carrot on it. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.