Wacky Easter Gnome? Is this one rare 1st time I got it…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Wacky Easter Gnome? Is this one rare 1st time I got it…

This topic contains 37 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 11 years ago.

• Author

princesskei

This is the first time I’ve gotten this wacky Easter gnome from a chocolate egg, is it rare?? PLMK

bunnyheaven

THANK YOU DOGFISH!!!!!

dogfish

Hi bunny, it was fun having you and forest over at the same time. I don’t have a lot of visitors, because my house is so big and hard to get around. I use the map, not the doors, could end up in storage. Did you see my bunny farm? It is one of my faves. I also have tons of items that give you free food. I like free food. LOL Come over any time and hop around. TTYL DF

princesskei

LOL DF you sound like my BFF he has a BUNCH of the e-store machines that give free food (I only have two) and two FULL gardens that he sells all of the fruits & veggies to make kinzcash. I use the map at my house too… partly because of size and partly because I’m impatient LOL :) :) :)

dogfish

Hi princess. my house is crazy, the doors are a bother. I sell my produce also, from my one farm. Those pumpkins and mellons are great, 10 kc each. LOL Did I see you needing the new outlet clothes? I am sending them out to friends now, LMK DF

princesskei

no actually I was offering to give them to the people who like to do the clothing recipes and stuff. I’m not really into the clothes at all, I think only 2 or three of my pets are dressed LOL. Thanks though!! :) — and yeah my BFF has problems with doors too, his big kitchen one of the doors is totally blocked by refrigerators!

dogfish

LOL I knew I read something about you and those clothes, I’m kinda sleepy tonight, but I thought I saw you needed something that I had extra. I used to go to the TR and not dress my pets, but my bff would ask where my outfit was. Haha. So now I try to dress for the ocassion. Some pets just have a seasonal outfit , LOL TTYL Princess, DF

Hey dogfish. Do you want to meet in the TR today around 7pm?

bunnyheaven

@forest, can I have a onesie? or twosie? or threesie? bunnyheaven:)

bunnyheaven

Hey everyone! I am looking for bunny planters like crazy so if anyone has some that they don’t want, could you send me some? I have wreath and other Easter stuff to trade if needed. I love bunnies!!! Thanks all! bunnyheaven:)

dogfish

Hi bunny, I would love to send you some, lots LOL Nothing needed in return, enjoy your planters, DF

dogfish

Hey forest, I think I’m good on the Easter prizes. I will send you the chick dress, I have been using them as extra in my gifts. Happy to send you some. I have tons of candles and planters also. Oh, willl send the blue hat today. TTYL DF

OceanStar

I also need a hammock, can trade for one….

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.