Wacky Hot Air Balloon For Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Wacky Hot Air Balloon For Trade

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi I have a wacky zingoz hot air balloon in my dock that I’d really like to get rid of, so if anyone wants it, make your offer below.

True2MyWord1

I have one too if you want it!

ok, well let’s see, my Christmas break is like Dec. 20-Jan 2 I think. I miss long breaks like summer break! :(

Atomton

I am usually on Webkinz everyday but on Schooldays not until late about 9 KT. How about over Christmas Break which starts for me the 23 and goes to January 6th last day. I am not busy then because then all my big tests are over! I would love to see your house too. I am on Weekends ususally, or on for a very brief amount of time. I will send Shelldon Plushie to you! Please check out my trade list once it posts!-Atom .

I’d love to take a sheldon plush for it! I was thinking we should get together sometime soon. When sounds good to you? I homeschool so I’m on webkinz a lot, however, I don’t see you on often. But tell me a good time, and I’ll try to be on (the only time I can’t really be on is well of course during school, and while I’m at church. which is Saturdays, from 6:30-oh 8:00 maybe in kinztime and I guess that depends on how late they release and if we stop at the bank afterwards or something) Thanks!

Atomton

Hi what would you want for it? How about Shelldon Plush Toy Deluxe Vacation Island Prize extra? I would love for you to get it too if you are not deluxe. That is what DF wants, however I am trading instead of gifting. :( Well neither have a great value so we are exchanging!! That is it exchanging it! I would really like it, I have one somewhere in my garden, however I think it would look cool in my Christmas rooms. I would like to invite you over. I currently have about 192 rooms but not all of those are full! Thanks JesusismyLord and the real Jesus in heaven for blessing me with Webkinz!-Atomton

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.