Wanna know what webkinz pet you should get? Look here!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Wanna know what webkinz pet you should get? Look here!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TropiczTiger 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

TropiczTiger wrote on 2012-06-11 at 10:05 AM

Please answer these questions: what is your favorite colour? What kind of other webkinz pets do you have? Name me four of your favorite animals. Do you prefer signature, endangerd or normal webkinz pets and why? I will reply as soon as possible!

Hi there!

Ok…. 1. blue!
    2. Harmony puppy, mallard duck, horse, pelican (just listing favourites)
    3.Dolphins, birds, cheetahs, beluga whales (love all of them the same)
    4. I prefer regular webkinz because the signature and endangered look a bit weird! Plus, I like creative animals and endangered and signature are already real….. also, no estore pets please because I don’t have estore!

Thanks!! :)

Basketball101

TropiczTiger

furryfeather75 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 02:50 PM

Green, blue pink
      i have almost every category of them
      i like cats,puppies, fantasy, but not crazy about sign. and endangered.

For you, I think a cotton candy bunny would be good. Because bunnies are A spring animal, And your favorite colours are spring like, (blue for sky, green for grass pink for milkshakes). Also, you like young animals, (puppies, kittens) and a bunny is small And cute like them. Also, there is no such Thing as a cotton candy bunny, and you like fantasy webkinz. A cotton candy bunny is the right webkinz for you!

TropiczTiger

Webkinzlover346 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 02:22 PM

Please answer these questions: what is your favorite colour? What kind of other webkinz pets do you have? Name me four of your favorite animals. Do you prefer signature, endangerd or normal webkinz pets and why? I will reply as soon as possible!

1. Pink
      2. Cats, dogs, and alot of others.
      3. turtles, rabbits, horses, and dogs.
      4. I really don’t care! I like them all!

I think you should get a Bengal tiger. Because you like cats, And a Bengal tiger is a big cat, and your variety of webkinz are random animals. And also, your favorite animals and webkinz pets are mostly mammals, and so is a Bengal tiger. You could also get a Chihuahua because: you like pink, and a chihuahua is kind of petit and girl like, and also you like dogs and have a webkinz dog. So. Bengal tiger Or a chihuahua is best for you!

Green, blue pink
      i have almost every category of them
      i like cats,puppies, fantasy, but not crazy about sign. and endangered.

1. Pink
      2. Cats, dogs, and alot of others.
      3. turtles, rabbits, horses, and dogs.
      4. I really don’t care! I like them all!

Thanks a Lot!

Love the response! googles are awesome!! :)

Thanks again!

Basketball101

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.