Wanna know what webkinz pet you should get? Look here!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Wanna know what webkinz pet you should get? Look here!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TropiczTiger 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

TropiczTiger wrote on 2012-06-11 at 10:05 AM

Please answer these questions: what is your favorite colour? What kind of other webkinz pets do you have? Name me four of your favorite animals. Do you prefer signature, endangerd or normal webkinz pets and why? I will reply as soon as possible!

Hi there!

Ok…. 1. blue!
    2. Harmony puppy, mallard duck, horse, pelican (just listing favourites)
    3.Dolphins, birds, cheetahs, beluga whales (love all of them the same)
    4. I prefer regular webkinz because the signature and endangered look a bit weird! Plus, I like creative animals and endangered and signature are already real….. also, no estore pets please because I don’t have estore!

Thanks!! :)

Basketball101

TropiczTiger

watermelonpup100 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 11:58 AM

TropiczTiger wrote on 2012-06-11 at 10:05 AM
      Please answer these questions: what is your favorite colour? What kind of other webkinz pets do you have? Name me four of your favorite animals. Do you prefer signature, endangerd or normal webkinz pets and why? I will reply as soon as possible!

Pink!
      Uhh…. Creative ones?
      Dogs, giraffes, bears, reindeer
      Normal. They are cute! Well, not as stiff as signature
      Thanks!!!!

You should get A love puppy because you like pink, dogs and creative webkinz. The love puppy is right for you! (if you have a love puppy I will tell you a different pet)

This is my reply to watermelonpup100

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.