Want a cool, new, unique outfit?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Want a cool, new, unique outfit?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years ago.

• Author

Hello there, Welcome to my shop!!! Here I can help u create a cool fashionable outfit. You just have to answer these questions in order for me to help you: 1. what’s your pets gender. 2. what colors do u want in it. 3. what’s your budget (how much money you want to spend). 4. what style of clothes. (example: casual, dressy, etc.) 5. what kind of pet do you have. I will get back to you ASAP but in the meantime, stay tuned for your outfit!!! :D :)

Whoknew27, i’m not that great with CLothes, but thanks! here are some outfits, if you want REALLY blingy, here is my Glam Man (or wo-man. idk if you’ll like it.)outfit- Webkinz SParkly SUit Jacket (recipe is Tuxedo top, tiara, & kinzville academy Slacks which together come out to be 205 KC), Sparkly Suit Pants, (tan suit pants, Sparkly Pink Bow, Tuxedo Shoes which comes out to be 160 KC), the Silver Braided Belt=35 , and the Rhinestone Flats=90. your change, 599999999999510 lolz. that may be a little to organized for your taste, here is a completely random outfit designed from the complex mind of CrazyCooter; Get Cracking top, 232 KC. aplique ripcord pants= 75 KC. Sequin Cabby Hat (which is shiny), 130 KC put together makes 437 KC. here is good party outfits; Pink newsboys cap = 65 KC, Pink Jersey Dress = 378 KC put together, it cost 443 KC. Ill post mroe later. i gtg for now! good luck!

WhoKnew27

CCCCC, You’re doing great at your job! I love the outfits, I mean hey who doesn’t LOVE random? I really LOVE your ideas and it would be great if you made me an outfit! Same to you, HKSdancemomsfan10, I would like if you would make me some outfits, but i was also wondering if i could get a job! If you need to test my style heres an outfit I just pretty randomly made! The rainbow-pinky-stripy-whatever-you-know-what-I-mean-swim-top, cuffed jeans, pink sparkley bow (who doesn’t need at least a LITTLE bling), and on the outside chance you have slips they may look nice as well, otherwise no shoes would be best! And, if I do get a job I will be a little more organized, and I wont do on-an-outside-chance-you-have-these items anymore either! But i hope you like the outfit! I hope i get the job! Thanks! ~Who Knew~

WhoKnew27

Hey! Your outfit shop is so cool! My aquarious dog named Ocean Waves, shes a girl with a glitzy, glam, sparkle kind of style! She loves neon and bright colors (I mean who doesn’t right), and I can work with any budget (unless of course, it costs 600000000000000 kinz cash)! Thanks so much, and can you please try to get my oufit in the nest few days? Thanks! Add me in webkinz ~PepperzStyle~

WhoKnew27

Ok my pet is an aquarious (sorry if its spelled wrong) dog, named —Ocean Waves–. She LOVES anything neon or bright in any way! My budget: any amount for my precious Ocean! Her style is anything with lots and lots of SHINE! (Also i have shtus and slips if you want to add that to the outfit) Thanks so much! Please get back to me asap, I really need the outfit FAST, because I’m going to wear it to my bffs bday party!

hey NUggets! here are a couple outfits for you to choose from; pink floppy sun hat (i know you like it)=45KC purple/green layered tee=40KC purple leggins=130KC / star fly pants=60KC I know. it’s kinda quirky. but i think NUggets will love it! your change will be 725KC. here is a very random one- Pink Sequin Cabby Hat=130 Striped RUgby Jersey =160KC APpliqu Ripcord Pants= 75 KC change= 635KC it doesn’t look good, but HEY! it’s random! heres one i used to wear all the time- Floppy sunhat =45 KC, Cute Cropped Top, 70KC, Cuffed Jeans, 65 KC, (Optional) funky girls sunglasses, 65KC with sunglasses your change is 755 without, 830. sorry if they stink, it’s my first job.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.