Want a cool, new, unique outfit?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Want a cool, new, unique outfit?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years ago.

• Author

Hello there, Welcome to my shop!!! Here I can help u create a cool fashionable outfit. You just have to answer these questions in order for me to help you: 1. what’s your pets gender. 2. what colors do u want in it. 3. what’s your budget (how much money you want to spend). 4. what style of clothes. (example: casual, dressy, etc.) 5. what kind of pet do you have. I will get back to you ASAP but in the meantime, stay tuned for your outfit!!! :D :)

Hi peeps, I forgot all about this forum but whateves :P I’ve been busy with stupid homework lately but in my free time, I’ll try to come on here and help u find the PURRFECT outfit. Swags, HKSdancemomsfan10 :)

Anonymous

ilusharkie- Funky plaid hat-50 KC. Cute Cropped Jacket-70 KC. Baggy Jeans-75 KC your total is 195 KC. the spikes show through the clothes, but it does with everything… if you want, you can exchange the hat for the pink bow.. both look pretty nice.. again, so sorry if this comes out bad. BTW, this is CrazyCooter.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.