Want a cool, new, unique outfit?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Want a cool, new, unique outfit?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years ago.

• Author

Hello there, Welcome to my shop!!! Here I can help u create a cool fashionable outfit. You just have to answer these questions in order for me to help you: 1. what’s your pets gender. 2. what colors do u want in it. 3. what’s your budget (how much money you want to spend). 4. what style of clothes. (example: casual, dressy, etc.) 5. what kind of pet do you have. I will get back to you ASAP but in the meantime, stay tuned for your outfit!!! :D :)

no probs.

WhoKnew27

thanks so much! my bff loved my outfit so much she made me buy her a matching outfit! lol! sorry i posted twice the same thing, my computer was all glitchy and i thought i lost the first one lol! thanks again!

here are some outfits that look great on certain webkinz- for Emerald Lab, THese clothes are hard to find. Grape Dress, and Green Santa Hat. for Jack Russle and Mohawk PUppy, the Trading Card outfit. for a Weenier dog, the bowler hat, fred rover jacket, shuts, and cave explorer pants.

aaand i’m a-back! here’s a casual party outfit- Green Layered Tee = 40 KC distressed stretchy Jeans, = 315 KC, Black and white sneakers,= 45KC (that was optional;), Sparkly Pink Bow = 15 KC. altogether that makes ummmm…… my mind is kind of slacking on math. sorry! but it’s much less then your budget. it’s a cute outfit. if you want to add anything you can, and you can swap the SParkly Pink Bow out with a blue beanie or purple beanie to give it a skater look. Good luck!

abislu1

Thank you Mo! Can I work here too? Love making outfits but wanted to try something new.See you soon!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.