Want a cool, new, unique outfit?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Want a cool, new, unique outfit?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years ago.

• Author

Hello there, Welcome to my shop!!! Here I can help u create a cool fashionable outfit. You just have to answer these questions in order for me to help you: 1. what’s your pets gender. 2. what colors do u want in it. 3. what’s your budget (how much money you want to spend). 4. what style of clothes. (example: casual, dressy, etc.) 5. what kind of pet do you have. I will get back to you ASAP but in the meantime, stay tuned for your outfit!!! :D :)

Hey! I can’t get to u guys now but will Try to get to a computer ASAP. Narnian: how about the moonberry dress and the tiara? I’m sorry if it doesn’t look great. Theoonberry dress recipe is purple pj top and purple plaid buckle hat and smocked sundress. Will post the rest later.

I need an outfit for an airborne puppy it’s a boy and of course he’s very outgoing and loves to fly lol something casual please but sporty I have a budget of 3000 kinzcash thanks :)

She is actually a girl couldn’t decide when I first saw her lol her name is Electra after Amelia Earthart’s plane but I still need an outfit thanks <3

chillylily

i need a dressy outfit for my female black wolf. dark green or dark blue. budget is 1800 kc

Narnian100

Hey CCCCC or Abislu or Dancemomsfan I need an outfit for my Pretty Panda bear she is the Queen of my account but I use my Opal Pup for trading…… So I need a sparkely,girly,queenly fancy outfit for my spoiled Queen Cealia, I would prefer purple or blue, no budget.. Feel free to use clothing machine recipes in the outfit. And thanks!!!

Oh i also think a terrific teal hat or fine feathered fashion hat would look perfect :)

I know I don’t work here but I could buy you a lilac party dress from persephones I think that would look pretty cute :)

4BubbaGump

I have 2 pets…
      1. Girl.
      2. Blue, Green, Pink, Purple….. Just Colorful.
      3. Less than 800 (It is okay if you go over)
      4. Casual, Summer or Spring.
      5. A Black and White Cat.
      and
      1.Girl.
      2. White, Purple, Pink, Black
      3. Less than 800 (Again, okay if you go over)
      4. Casual/Fancy, Spring party like.
      5. A Rockerz Cat.

If you want, in my outfits you can use shuts, torn, rock jacket, rock boots, glam girl jacket, red dotty party dress, or anything like that. I have rare clothes if you want to include them in the outfits.
      I will wait as long as i have to for a response. :) Hope you reply soon :D
      ~4BubbaGump~
      Meow! =^..^=

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.